[OUTDATED] [PAID] Vehicle Persistent Permanent for all time and +100 players & Vehicle NPC Persistent V1.3

Infos

Hey, here is my permanent vehicle script even after a server reboot.
I managed after more than a month of testing to find a good alternative that works on a server with more than 100 people per night
This script saves the position of the vehicle as well as the cosmetics and damage as shown in the video

Download (20€): Buy

• Standalone
  • No IP lock
  • Source code
  • Fully customizable
  • Easy install

Optimization

Idle & In activity: 0.00-0.01ms

To install it :

• add the folder “harybo_permanent”
  • add the line “start harybo_permanent” on .cfg
  • custom cf_main.lua

Features :

• Saves vehicle position every 3 seconds (customisable)
  • Save the cosmetics and performance of the vehicle
  • Saving vehicle damage (door, tyre, window, health vehicle, fuel)
  • Possibility of saving pnj vehicles from the moment the player enters them
  • Vehicles respawn after a reboot
  • Trailer support
  • Possibility of recovering the coordinates of the vehicle to make a tracer.
  • /track command to track the position of a vehicle
  • Truck trailers can be saved even when they do not have a truck towing them.
  • The possibility to only save your vehicle via a customizable command and to delete your vehicle permanently

Update :

Update V 1.1
  • Fixing vehicles that could be duplicated
  • Added a /track command to track the position of a vehicle
Update V 1.2

Truck trailers can be saved even when they do not have a truck towing them.
For it to be saved it must be hooked up to a truck at least once

Update V 1.3
  • Added the possibility to only save your vehicle via a customizable command and to delete your vehicle permanently
  • Fix problem with a permanent vehicle that had a trailer attached

To use it :

• To add a permanent vehicle
    TriggerEvent('harybo_permanent:registerveh', entityVeh, ForgetAfterIsNotRequired)

• To add a permanent trailer
    TriggerEvent('harybo_permanent:registertrail', vehicleEntity, ForgetAfterIsNotRequired)

• To delete a permanent vehicle or trailer
    TriggerEvent('harybo_permanent:forgetveh, entityVeh, deleteThisIsNotRequired)

Screenshot_3

:baguette_bread:

3 Likes

A networked video preview would be 10x better, that’s where everything goes downhill with persistent vehicles, but if you manage to have a good networked persistent vehicle system I’m pretty sure you’d get lots of clients.

And how does this work with towing scripts ? Like the ones from theebu ?

As others have issue with the trailer not been registered as moved from its saved spot

tell me what you want to see in the network because it is vast and it may not necessarily bring you much more

I do not know the script in question but if there is a problem with my script I could correct it and I would share access to GitHub to have all the corrections

What I mean by networked is to see a few players doing normal gameplay stuff, one logs in he can see your car, you all disconnect and you all see one single car which is networked, a real preview.

ok I’ll do that

1 Like

New Vidéo:

Hello top le script mais , probleme de duplication de vehicule par moment, la possibilité d’enregistré la position en bdd et une fonction “garer” sinon soucis avec les garages entreprises, ect et le /car

En tout cas bon travail.

la duplication je suis entrain de le gérer en ce moment, je vais créer et partager un github pour les correctifs.
La position en bdd serait juste horrible niveau requête, la bdd serait en pls. Vous avez toutes les informations dans le fichier json. Si vous voulez les enregistrez en bdd je ne fournirais pas de support par contre.
Pour garer le vehicule il suffit d’utiliser les triggerevent que j’ai écris, un pour sauvegarder en continu et un autres pour supprimer

The duplication I’m dealing with right now, I’ll create and share a github for the patches.
The position in db would be just horrible request level, the db would be in pls. You have all the information in the json file. If you want to save it as a db I wouldn’t provide support though.
To park the car you just use the triggerevent I wrote, one to save continuously and one to delete

1 Like

je viens de faire un update sur github normalement vous avez reçu un mail pour avoir accès. Je suis entrain de fix les dupli petit à petit

I have just made an update on github, you should have received an email to get access. I’m fixing the duplicates little by little

1 Like

Just another question, what makes yours different to this one [Release][OneSync] Enc0ded Persistent Vehicles ?

I bought and tested the one you mention and it’s just full of bugs when you have more than 100 players because the saving of vehicles is done on the server side and it’s quite messy when too many players, vehicles end up at random positions on the map or whatever.

So yes I spent more than a month to find a good solution that was tested on a server with more than 100 players

my script also saves npc vehicles that this script does not

but I’m working out some duplication issues that can arise when adding npc vehicles permanently

3 Likes

j’ai une page 404 pour ma part

il faut accepter l’invitation que tu as reçu par mail normalement

you have to accept the invitation that you received by email

Je l’ai fait mais ça me renvoie sur une page 404

envoie moi en mp ton mail github

Future Update

• Fixed any duplicates of vehicles that might be there. this is because the vehicles become ghosts for the player and the server (In Test on my server +100players)

• Adding a command to be able to have a marker where the vehicle with the plate in question is located. and add a trigger to get it in another scripts to do something cleaner if you need it

1 Like

I will buy this if you can add a command for admins to make vehicles perminent on their own. Not when bought I mean

You mean a command that activates or deactivates the permanent vehicles?