[PAID] Vehicle Options menu with extras and livery [ESX]

Hello. This is a Vehicle options menu for ESX

Players can open doors/ turn on/off the engine and Players can change the lights of the vehicle you can configure who you want to change the light colours with ace permissions/config.

You can let everyone in your server to change the light colours or you can configure who you want to use it.

Extras and Liveries video-preview

Video-Preview

Price without taxes: 5$

Buy-Here

6 Likes

Hmm very cool! Well done!

1 Like

nice release

1 Like

If this had extras and liveries , I would buy instantly

good idea when i add this ill let you know

1 Like

For the moment, i think a lot of script competly free do exactly the same job, waiting for maybe future update do this more interesting …

ok thanks for your feedback definitely some updates soon

You should add more options to it, perhaps add something like damage X part of the car so it helps for roleplay.

There’s free scripts that do the same, take it as an advice!

Does it save headlight color after leaving in db?

yes it saves

1 Like

i added extras menu

1 Like

is liveries possible , if so thats huge

Agree

What is the difference between this and Vehicle Options Menu - Liveries, Extras, Doors & Windows. [Standalone] - #6 by Spacetrucker

I never tired the paid one, ui looks different and I think in this paid version you can mess with the color lights, I did not spend anytime looking at the paid script video. the free one is made by someone else and works well, I just left a few suggestions.

I paid, please send me the file

i sent it to you on the email

the difference is you can set who you want to change the light colours, set who can use the extras on the vehicle what jobs, and its esx version with esx_menu_default and the code is optimized and mine i dont know about the other nativeui menu

liveries is not added yet maybe soon ill see

So when people buy this on tebex, they don’t receive it and you send it to them by email?