[PAID] Vehicle Options menu with extras and livery [ESX]

Does it save headlight color after leaving in db?

yes it saves

1 Like

i added extras menu

1 Like

is liveries possible , if so thats huge

Agree

What is the difference between this and Vehicle Options Menu - Liveries, Extras, Doors & Windows. [Standalone] - #6 by Spacetrucker

I never tired the paid one, ui looks different and I think in this paid version you can mess with the color lights, I did not spend anytime looking at the paid script video. the free one is made by someone else and works well, I just left a few suggestions.

I paid, please send me the file

i sent it to you on the email

the difference is you can set who you want to change the light colours, set who can use the extras on the vehicle what jobs, and its esx version with esx_menu_default and the code is optimized and mine i dont know about the other nativeui menu

liveries is not added yet maybe soon ill see

So when people buy this on tebex, they don’t receive it and you send it to them by email?

i send it on email instantly i think thats how it works im using tebex for the first time if there is any other way to send i can do that

So, do you send the files yourself or are the files delivered by tebex (does tebex send the files after purchase or do you log in to your email and send a mail with the files)?

i send the files

Okay, I’m unsure if that’s allowed but consider the following;

There is an option on tebex that you can use called “downloadable package”.

Inside there is an option to send a email with a download link after purchase.

If you set that up, a email with the link to download your resource will be sent automatically after the purchase to the recipients email, you can upload this file anywhere you want just make sure set up the privacy for it on the hosting service you use to upload the files to.

thanks for letting me know i updated the link

vehicle livery in next update

liveries now added :stuck_out_tongue:

How do i trigger