[PAID] Codesign Vehicle Garage

Nice Reel, 10/10

2 Likes

I have been running this garage system for a month now and its been working flawlessly. It is easy to integrate with other systems such as housing and the support is great!

2 Likes

I love this garage! The fact that you can add custom logos to the made of the car in the garage is really nice!!! I love having the freedom of doing that… I’ve seen other paid garages similar but does not have all the wonderful features this garage system has! I love the fact that you can view the garage in list mode and in the main walk in mode, and this script includes a job garage that can be fully configured in the config! I highly recommend purchasing this if anyone is need of a garage! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Best Garage on FiveM <3

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We are very happy to let you know that all Codesign products have been switched to the new FiveM Asset Escrow system!

Changelog v4.0.2 with QBCore drag-and-drop compatibility!

Add

• Added drag-and-drop compatibility with the QBCore framework.

• Added a 3rd key press when using the garage to store trailers , (G by default) which will store either the vehicle you are in or the closest vehicle. This will enable the use of trailers as you can store them now.

• Added a fake plate system. You can add a fake plate by using an item and it will open a UI where you can input text to choose your own plate. The fake plate can be reverted by using a chat command or by storing the vehicle.

• Added a private garage system, which wil allow specified jobs to create private garages anywhere on the map and sell them to players. The private garage will be placed at the coords and heading where the player is who created it.

• Reworked the impound , now when you impound a car you will have a new UI where can input the reason, officers name, and impound duration or set it so only a officer can un-impound the vehicle. With this new system officers can impound vehicles for a set amount of time, and when this time expires the owner of the vehicle can retrieve the vehicle themselves after paying the fee calculated by the vehicles price.

• Added a new garage transfer option to the quick garage UI to transfer to another garage for a configurable fee.

• Added a new action bar for use when hotwiring vehicles.

• Added support for our new 40 car garage shell . This includes the new option to choose a shell for each garage location or allow the script to choose a shell for a player depending on how many vehicles a player owns.

• Added vehicle keys which allow players to give temporary and saved keys, along with a UI to remove keys you have given to players. Temporary keys get removed after a server restart and saved keys save in the database and give them back to the players when they login.

• Added a new config option which will allow you to set the garage to work with vehicles with no spaces in the plate and with spaces in the plate. So with this simple config option you no longer need to edit external scripts to work with the garage regarding the plates.

• Added a new config option which will make players to pay a configurable percentage fee of the vehicles price to return vehicles using the outside quick UI. (or you can still use a configurable set price).

• Added a function in the client_customise_me that is triggered after spawning a vehicle, making it easier for people to understand where they can add extra trigger events.

• Added a config option to disable the garage exploit protection.

• Added support for oxmysql.

Edit

• Added a check to prevent the transfer vehicle chat command from being used without sending the players id in the first argument.

• Cleaned up some of the code in the functions.lua.

• Edited the personal owned job vehicle system., so for example if you purchase a personal owned police car for your job, you can only access this police car when you have the police job. Meaning if you leave the police to be a mechanic you will no longer have access to spawn the police car from the mechanic job garage.

• Reworked the “inside garage blacklist”, so instead of text appearing where your blacklisted vehicle should have been, it will now just place the next vehicle in its place.

• Removed the garage_tax database column in the users database table as it is no longer needed, we will now cache the data server side instead.

• The vehicle plate has been added to the main quick garage UI in replacement for the vehicle’s category.

• The inside garage is more responsive, while being more optimised.

Fix

• Fixed an typo in the provided vehicles SQL table

• Fixed the impound so unowned vehicles do not actually get added the impound when using /impound.

• Fixed the 2 different types of liveries both not saving in the esx/qbcore props

• Fixed the bug where on random occasions you could spawn a car that’s already out on the streets when using OneSync.

• Fixed some vehicle damages not saving and reapplying.

• When you store a boat in the garage it will now teleport you out of the water and onto solid ground.

• All known bugs fixed from previous versions and from beta testing.

• Fix for inside garage UI showing scroll wheel on small resolutions.

Updated photos

Updated YouTube video coming soon!

You can also purchase our 40 Car Garage Shell after you have purchased this garage and receive a 30% discount off the shell. The garage is already pre-configured for this additional shell - YouTube Showcase Video.

1 Like

Very nice garage script. Ive tried a few different one’s, but this seems to be the smoothest. And actually entering the garage has a very nice animation.

1 Like

The options that have been added has made this garage stand out by far!!! its amazing and super easy to use!! the docs provided help so many ways!!!

1 Like

I tested a lot of garages but the “Codesign Vehicle Garage” is THE BEST out there!
All features that you need, either transfer cars to other players, build in key-system which is pretty good and so on!
Thanks Guys for this nice Script!

1 Like

Thanks for the great review!

We are glad to see the documentation is appreciated as it took us so long to write :smiley:

Thanks for the kind words!

This is an amazing garage script. Have tried with a few different garages and always had issues with them. Got this one and besides the fact that documentation is quite nice both in the public docs and the comments within the config files, and when I got stuck, the team behind it was super quick to help me out and point me in the right direction to get things working as expected.

1 Like

Its the best garage script I’ve ever seen on fivem. Keep up your great work!

1 Like

not working

Great to hear you both liked our script, thank you!

1 Like

is it translated to thai language or easily translateable? Thai uses different fonts.

1 Like

Hey, if you have an issue with the resource please contact us :slight_smile:

Yes all of the locales can be translated, you can check the configs/locales on our documentation website - https://docs.codesign.pro/paid-scripts/garage#configs-and-locales

What a beauty of garage, the interface and the build in garage system its lovely

1 Like

Really nice garage script, best on the market!

1 Like