[PAID] Vehicle Garage by Codesign

Garage - Update 3.0.2

• ADD - Added search option to quick and impound menu
  • ADD - Vehicles can now be searched by name, location, plate, or manufacturer
  • ADD - Added option to allow multiple jobs to use the JobRestricted garages.
  • ADD - Added a staff command to change the plate of the vehicle you are in. This will allow custom plates to be used.
  • ADD - Added logs for the vehicle management commands.
  • ADD - Added a new function called SetFuel(), (just under the GetFuel() function) to the client_customise_me which will make adding compatibility with fuel scripts much easier. The read me has also been updated.
  • EDIT - Updated quick menu design
  • EDIT - Improved load time of quick menu
  • EDIT - Major optimization of the client-side ms usage.
  • EDIT - Updated all of the styling of the logs.
  • EDIT - If you have added jobs to a JobRestricted garage, only people with said job(s) will be able to see this blip. It will also display which jobs this location is restricted to on the blip.
  • EDIT - Reworked the job cars garage to use the drawtextui instead of chat commands.
  • EDIT - Reworked the personal owned job vehicles. To make a vehicle a personal owned job vehicle you will need to set the new column in the database ‘job_personalowned’ to 1. Meaning you no longer need to add all of the personal owned job vehicles to a table in the config.
  • EDIT - Simplified the whole job garage system in the config so its easier to understand.
  • FIX - Fixed spawn bug with long vehicle loading times.
  • FIX - Fixed a bug with the adv_stats on some vehicles in the database sometimes being set to false.
  • FIX - The drawtextui now closes when the pause menu is open and reopens when you close it.
  • FIX - Fixed a bug with the impound where it always showed the car being in the city impound even tho it could have been in other impounds.

I am giving 8/10, bellow there is a little explanation why:

The garage has a fresh, unique design. But … the more code you have the more issues you can expect, so obviously, there were some issues. Firstly we encourage some issues like the vehicles not showing in impound they should be, sometimes there were issues with spawning the vehicle. But it was fixed some days after reporting in the ticket we have.
The second point I tear down is because I am missing customization with job owned vehicles, but it is only a small point we are missing - firstly there was no garage the way it works now, but after some small “pressure”, the thing has been added and now it is used by many people and servers. So these are only the 2 points to add for the garage.
But in general, the garage script works very well, the design is fresh, it helps people with adding garages quickly, just cool, fresh, optimized script.

2 Likes

New documentation website

Cleaner, much easier way to view our readme’s and config files.
Check it out at docs.codesign.pro

Codesign customer satisfaction survey results

1 Like

Can be convert to Qbus Framework ?

Technically yeah, if you use the owned_vehicles database table (which may require you to modify your other scripts) and wipe your players vehicles (or create an sql query to convert the props from qbus format to the esx format) but we don’t offer support for it considering the nature of where qbus came from, so if your not comfortable doing so by yourself i would not recommend purchasing it for qbus

:star_struck:

2 Likes

great and incredible are not words that describe the script, very good script guys

2 Likes

This script is really good, well optimized and the support is really helpfull, I will follow the new content of this team for sure !

2 Likes

Great Release

2 Likes

Now this is just sick. Looks well optimized and have never seen something like this before. Codesignback at it again with an amazing script.

2 Likes

i think i would definitely buy this

2 Likes

My community and I are absolutely in love with this script - I believe that a garage where one can do everything that is listed on this thread is certainly worth the money. I love the ability to go “underground” to the separate garage!

2 Likes

Awesome garage script! Best support team! Will be buying more scripts from Codesign!!!

2 Likes

Bit pricey for me, But a VERY nice looking garage system. Good work mate.

2 Likes

Just would like to say that I was a bit skeptical at first when looking at a garage system that costs this much as we had purchased another garage system for a similar price previously and it turned out to be a pretty big mistake. Lots of missing functionality, bugs, etc.

HOWEVER we decided to go ahead and purchase the garage system shown here from Codesign and honestly I could not be happier with it. In my opinion it’s game changing. The UI is great and the functionality from this particular resource is honestly pretty endless. I honestly can’t think of anything I could need from a garage system that this doesn’t already have.

Also would like to point out that support has been great. Had an issue getting the “property” garages to work with my property resource. I opened a ticket and was sent a resolution in less than an hour. Excellent work guys! Look forward to purchasing more quality resources from you!

3 Likes

Obfuscation and stuff won’t cause an issue with converting it to Qb will it?

Nope it wont cause issues, but unless you actually know what your doing i wouldn’t recommend purchasing this for qbus as we don’t offer support for qbus as we can’t have access to their code due to the nature of how people acquired this

I have a buddy who does a lot of ESX to Qb conversion, so as long as it’s possible with the purchased files I think I’ll be able to get through eventually.

I appreciate the reply.

1 Like

Codesign is hosting an Easter Discount! :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

We are currently having a 20% discount on our Tebex store
Make sure you check it out!

I bought this script month ago and im impressed! Best garage script, what is out nowdays. Really good quality, fully optimized!

2 Likes