[PAID] Codesign Vehicle Garage

Yep, works with it :smiley:

also ExM? ?

Its not been tested on ExM so i would not recommend you purchase it

Closed & unlisted in agreement with poster.

The moderation team in conjunction with the Collective had requested Codesign to remove the remote code loading as this was viewed as a security concern to the community. After discussing the issue with Codesign, it has since been rectified and the resource is ready sale.

We’d like to thank Codesign and their team for their cooperation and flexibility while we work through these minor hiccups. :mascot:

2 Likes

Garage - Update 3.0.0

• ADDED - When Config.UseDatabaseVehiclesTable is enabled, it will take the vehicles categories from the vehicles database table and automatically display them on the garage UIs.
  • ADDED - The ability to restrict any garage location to only be used by pre-defined jobs.
  • ADDED - The ability to disable the need to own the vehicle you are storing. Meaning you can store any vehicle in your garage as long as it is not owned by another player. (for non-roleplay servers).

• EDIT - Reworked the /vehiclemanagment command, it is now much easier to use by being 2 different commands: /vehicle-add and /vehicle-delete.
  • EDIT - Changed the job vehicle function into a trigger event so it can be used from other resources.

• FIXED - Removed a wrongly placed error message in the client-side that showed when you had no cars in your garage.
  • FIXED - Webhook logs not working correctly.
  • FIXED - When you open a garage but have no vehicles it now displays the correct UI notification instead of the default notifications.
  • FIXED - Moved the location of the changing livery text so it does not overlap the carhud UI.
  • FIXED - Job cars no longer show in the normal garages.
  • FIXED - Improved the spawn area check, if there is a vehicle in the spawn area you will teleport in front of said vehicle, even if there are no players inside the vehicle.
  • FIXED - The bug where after relogging the vehicle’s price did not display correctly when using the inside garage UI.
  • FIXED - The bug where if you tried to return a vehicle and you had no cash it would freeze you in position.
1 Like

I and my colleagues are very happy about this script. Because we like the functions of the garage, we like the design and UI. Codesign staff is very helpful too. When I purchased the garages, I got the license key and access to the script in about 20 minutes from purchase, which I think is great. Not like many hours from different developers. They make giveaways often, I won nitro once, which was nice too. And I thinks that codesign garage is simply great if you are looking for good, special and working solution for your server. I recommend 10/10. Keep the good work guys!

Here is proof of getting the nitro from them.
Nitro win

2 Likes

I Buy It And put it on my server and is workin Great … Good Job Codesign Team !!!

2 Likes

My favorite garage script out right now! This script has pretty much everything you could want all in 1. Config is very simple and easy to install. The staff is always very helpful and respectful.

2 Likes

Make it for QBus and I’ll buy it!

1 Like

Hello ! Very nice stuff here !

I have a question, Is the code editable or not ? Because I need to make heavy changes on the server side and a bit in the client …

So if it is possible, then I take it immediatly !

Thanks!

It depends on what you would like to do with the script. Maybe some of the things you want to do are already possible through simple config, so let us know.

The script is obfuscated but most of the code can be changed through config files (over 2k lines of editable code).

Cheers!

1 Like

If you could send us one of your saved vehicle props we could probably make it work, as it’s the only thing stopping it from working. :smiley:

1 Like

I need to edit the events for the fuel, the mileage and add a function to spawn the job vehicles in a specific color with specific customs and tinted windows. Also add gang garages for job2.

Events for fuel are editable.

Our mileage can be disabled so you can use your own.

Vehicle spawning is editable.

If by job2 you mean sody_clubs scripts we do have people using that with the garage. Adding more job garages, normal garages, normal job restricted garages is also very easy with our config.

Cheers! :smiley:

1 Like

I have this script purchased, and I can only say wonders of the customization this script offers

3 Likes

Garage - Update 3.0.2

• ADD - Added search option to quick and impound menu
  • ADD - Vehicles can now be searched by name, location, plate, or manufacturer
  • ADD - Added option to allow multiple jobs to use the JobRestricted garages.
  • ADD - Added a staff command to change the plate of the vehicle you are in. This will allow custom plates to be used.
  • ADD - Added logs for the vehicle management commands.
  • ADD - Added a new function called SetFuel(), (just under the GetFuel() function) to the client_customise_me which will make adding compatibility with fuel scripts much easier. The read me has also been updated.
  • EDIT - Updated quick menu design
  • EDIT - Improved load time of quick menu
  • EDIT - Major optimization of the client-side ms usage.
  • EDIT - Updated all of the styling of the logs.
  • EDIT - If you have added jobs to a JobRestricted garage, only people with said job(s) will be able to see this blip. It will also display which jobs this location is restricted to on the blip.
  • EDIT - Reworked the job cars garage to use the drawtextui instead of chat commands.
  • EDIT - Reworked the personal owned job vehicles. To make a vehicle a personal owned job vehicle you will need to set the new column in the database ‘job_personalowned’ to 1. Meaning you no longer need to add all of the personal owned job vehicles to a table in the config.
  • EDIT - Simplified the whole job garage system in the config so its easier to understand.
  • FIX - Fixed spawn bug with long vehicle loading times.
  • FIX - Fixed a bug with the adv_stats on some vehicles in the database sometimes being set to false.
  • FIX - The drawtextui now closes when the pause menu is open and reopens when you close it.
  • FIX - Fixed a bug with the impound where it always showed the car being in the city impound even tho it could have been in other impounds.

1 Like