[PAID] Codesign Vehicle Garage

whats the ms server side and client side, mind posting a screenshot in the post or here please? Thank you

1 Like

Simply sick. This is amazing and in my opinion really well to be sold!

2 Likes

OMG, Crazy Bro

1 Like

Amazing script! But if anyone’s considering buying this resource, it’s IP tracked. Just for your situational awareness!

2 Likes

Hi,

I have a few questions:

1. Will the script work with both es_essential 1.1 and 1.2?
  2. Will the script work with disc-property?
  3. I notice there is FINANCIAL system, which should link to a Cardealer with financal system? Does it come in a full package?
  4. Do you provide service to help adopt into the current server?

Thanks, feel free to inbox me so we can discuss further.

1 Like

This script seems be using a-lot of different server side AUTH’s.

I have seen some back exploits with lua’s IO things.

Can this be allowed on fivem forums itself? I also checked and found some JS encryption + http requests on client side.

I use network tools to get information.

Just wanted to make sure all buyers are safe here. Flagging it just in-case.

If FiveM wishes to deny sellers who use their own authentication methods access to sell on the forums/tebex then FiveM will always have the final say and we will have to accept that, but that will result in sellers going back to selling privately unless FiveM can provide sellers some security again leakers. But i can assure you NO sellers with decent scripts will continue to sell on tebex if they are not allowed to protect their scripts against leakers. Codesign has a great reputation for providing quality scripts and THE best support in the market, period.

Sorry to be writing here, but

But giving personalized support isn’t (or is) directly linked for malicious activities? A-lot of creators can make beautiful things and add a backdoor to it?

I don’t think FiveM Should take a risk of promoting them to homepage. I am about to report a serious bug with encrypted scripts that I suspect of your scripts doing it also.

But encryption is right, at times its better to encrypt. But people are paying a sum of money to get “thier” own script. This doesn’t work in corporate world. What if your organization vanishes tomorrow for no auth system to work? Will tebex take responsibility?

As far as I’ve read fivem and tebex rules in 8000 hours of FiveM Development, both of the websites mention that no encryption things should be involved.

It says “open source” and with “commercial license” so I don’t think any of your scripts are allowed on forums

1 Like

Ask yourself why FiveM and Tebex decided to collaborate, FiveM were fully aware that scripts were being sold without their moderation and decided to make a change for customer and seller safety. There are many people who are willing to pay for obfuscated, ip restricted scripts, and are more than happy with the products/services they receive from Codesign, we cant speak for other sellers. As one of the two members of the Codesign development team, if Fivem asks us to stop doing what we are doing, we will happily abide by their decision.

If any FiveM Moderators are reading these messages, please send us a message through discord and we will gladly send you the source code to the any script you would like. We have no intent of “malicious activity” and do not have any “backdoors”, we just want to provide quality in fivem scripts to the community.

Actually, can you send me a screen shot of where it says that this script is encrypted and cannot be customized as per your needs? I can’t find it here (forums) or on Tabex Store.

So by today if I order, I would get the full version of the script correct?

Edit : I have taken screenshots before posting this.

https://codesign.pro/about

Where on product page?

https://codesign.pro/package/4211752

https://codesign.pro/package/4206352

We are buying products, not your about page.

Or where does it say you need to accept our terms before buying? This is straight up, selling wrong thing and scamming.

We don’t know your Discords so, send a message to the @moderators group here please.

1 Like

If others have further concerns pertaining to this resource, flag it for the moderators and explain your concern / issue there. If you fail to do so and engage in some sort of argument or dick measuring competition, swift moderator action will occur and you may not like the outcome.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Good job

2 Likes

im one of the first buyer of this script not very long ago before cfx allowed tebex sales…
i can say about the Obscure scripts is, the script is clean
no malicious or anything can harm the clients or the server itself.
the server obscure files only uses authentication from the auth server via licensed check and version check.

This script is sick, one of the best Garage you can find, or maybe the best?

3 Likes

Sly codesign who change their product descriptions AFTER you buy something from them.

Sly Codesign updating everything in order to support your framework :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does this work with the esx final v1?