[PAID][SUBSCRIPTION] Fix your camera phone

why are you selling this? make no sense just witha bit of research you will get it free

totally a scam, use this and a bit of lua GitHub - citizenfx/screenshot-basic: FiveM client screenshot resource

1 Like

So, this is basically just a server for rent to host images? No please lol, why would anyone need this?

So, you want 11.90€ a month for a fix?

I mean, what the ʞɔnɟ?

:man_facepalming:

there must be someone who keeps the server online for the pictures for a big amount of the community it’s not that easy and don’t want to do all the work.

this is just a screenshot script

I would honestly help everyone who wants help with it. It is not something you should charge people for.

beacuse there is a big amout of the community that doesn’t want to work on somethink like this. if you considerate useless and you can make it on your own there is no reason for commenting on this. you can just do it on your own and that’s that

So, when i own a vps, deticated server ot something like that, where my fivem server is running on, why the heck would i want you to save my screenshots on your server instead of my own server?

So it isn’t a script ? So why you are posting as release ?

What kind of phone you are talking about ?

There is already a free « screenshot script » so why would we pay a monthly subscription ?

Sorry you are very unclear (and your video doesn’t work on phone )

the charge is to maintane the server up it’s not for the work. As I said there are people who have game servers and don’t want to run another server just for this

Obviously this is not ment for people who have dedicated machines or vps. It is ment for people who run game servers

There is no script selling. it’s a service that keeps your photos on a server

Thank you, keep up the good work ^^

Oh my god… Anyone could do this for free. There is already tutorials how to fix these issues FOR FREE. So why are you selling this?

Edit: Flagged the post

already checked. it’s not working properly that’s why this post created.

As I said before this is not ment for everyone it is ment for people who run gameservers

Not a release, file hosting