[PAID] Street Races Update

Hi, I would like to present to you the NUI Panel for street racing, with improved clientside and serverside, with many new additions or facilities, and the improvement of the anti-blocking of the NUI when the script is running for a long time. In the latest version, which is this one, all bugs have been eliminated and many things have been added, among which you can connect any job to organize races and create your own racing company in the RP world. The entire code has been optimized and rewritten, at rest it takes 0.01ms, also improved and improved the look of blips, markers and custom notifications that make street races with friends more enjoyable. If you have any questions or need help, we offer it on our discord in the tickets!

Price: €13.00 + VAT

Code accessible Yes
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 819+HTML
Requirements ESX
Support Yes

It is worth mentioning that the script has a modifiable config, including whether you want notifications, how long an action should take on serverside or clientside, modifiable appearance of markers, blips, notifications, a button to join races, rewards and the appearance itself. The whole script is based on the latest version of ESX, but works with older versions as well. The important thing is that the script saves itself in a .txt file in resources and not in the database, which means that when saving races and running the script in general, the database is not overloaded!

The video below shows version 1.0.0, but the current version sold is 1.0.1 with graphical and scripting fixes

[Buy! ]https://store.qfdevelopers.pl/package/4938922)
Our Tebex!
Video old version

Screenshots:

2 Likes

Please include the required template you removed during topic creation. Can also be found in rules

3 Likes

Sure, I’ll add the template within the next hour when I get home from work.

3 Likes

Template added :grinning:

3 Likes