[PAID] Steering Wheel V

Update V1.2.3 : :race_car:

-Add compatibility with T300 & T300RS :star_struck:

Unlisted for the time being due to numerous complaints. Will be listed again after review.

So I had added this hoping to be able to use my drift setup on FiveM and have it be server side. Sucks for that purpose :frowning: for just driving you’ll have fun but I was really hoping to see an easy menu to tweak settings to your own liking like the one on 5 mods. unfortunately disappointed. Another draw back is no support for my hand brake :frowning: Even if I can’t get a nice menu would love to see hand brake support

1 Like

Hello, @GMBSxHAPPY what is your steering wheel please ? I will add a new update soon to setup your steering wheel as you want and make it compatible with all steering wheel as soon as possible

Hey,
can we change the key?
L is not my Favorite xD

And you make support for Trustmaster T150?
A kind of users have this wheel and like to use the script

thx a lot for this script

Hello i will add new update soon to adapt the script for all steering wheel you can change key L on custom gta settings fivem key bind. Hope you enjoy !

Ok nice

Sorry for the late response but it is my handbrake that isn’t compatible. I’m using the G920+Shifter paired with 64 Bit USB Handbrake with Clamp PC Handbrake.

Link to handbrake: Amazon.com: 64 Bit USB Handbrake with Clamp PC Handbrake for Sim Racing Games G25 G27 G29 T500 FANATECOSW Dirt Rally PC Windows (Black with Clamp): Computers & Accessories

Can you please read tickets? Script its not working

Have you read the read me ?

yes and not working

Having the same issue script doesn’t work for me & many other players

1 Like

Update V2.0.0 : :race_car: :race_car:

-Add compatibility with ALL Steering WHEEL :star_struck:
Hope you enjoy community ! :heart:

1 Like

not working… this its trolling script really

same here

Has this script really work for some one that its not the ** CREATOR ? *^ XD

1 Like

The script does not work

Update V2.0.1 : :race_car: :race_car:

–Fix shifter settings :wrench:

2 Likes

Can you please wait the fix before complain :-1:

1 Like

The script does work and all I can recommend is put in a support ticket and their team will assist you, just be patient we all live in different time zones and sometimes it can take longer than expected but you will get the assistance you looking for.

2 Likes