[PAID] Steering Wheel V

Here’s my experience.

After purchasing the script roughly a week ago, I was unable to use it for several days.

When I asked here explicitly before the purchase, if it’s free to edit, if it’s not encrypted or IP locked, the answer implied that it’s not (read above).

It was IP locked, so that was a lie. I spend several days of chasing them, asking how am I supposed to get it working. After a day or two, I was told “I have a version with IP lock and the new one without it will be send to me soon”. Awesome, I spend almost two days complaining about my brand new steering wheel, because I thought something was probably wrong with it.

So, I was sent yesterday newest version just to find out it’s not IP locked, but it’s locked with the transaction ID instead. This is the reason why I don’t buy scripts from RCore anymore. Their authentication method malfunctioned several times, leaving their scripts unusable.

I paid for the fully editable script without any lock. I got first IP, then ID locked script. I was lead to believe this won’t be the case. For this reason, I can’t myself see to buy any script from this seller again.

What works

It feels overall good enough to use it
Few nice customisation options
H pattern shifter works well

Here’s what currently still doesn’t work

Handbrake, if used, still keeps jamming the script to the point it has to be restarted
No force feedback (never worked from what I read from others)
Paddles for turning lights instead of sequential shifting (…?)

2 Likes

the gamepad API which he abuses to make this work doesnt seem to support force feedback, only simple vibration support according to as much as i can find

How was you able to get the resource to work in server? Just purchase and cannot get the script to detect my G29 Wheel nor shifter.

Update V1.1.5 : :race_car:

-Add new steering wheel handling system more smooth and synced :racing_car:
-Fix brake reverse
-Add realistic clutch press

Update V1.2.1 : :race_car:

-Improve steering wheel handling
-Add Automatic gear
-Add Sequential gear
-Fix UI
-Add new UI gear
-Fix Logitech G923 device

1 Like

well here’s my thoughts on this script and the seller, this script itself “Steering Wheel V” is absolutely amazing, it brings a whole new fun level to roleplay and its just a great addition if you have a wheel, i see a lot of people saying its just the same thing and the manual transmission mod on gta5 mods but this is not the case at all, it is completely server sided which is awesome and it is great for what it is, its also receiving quality updates and the support from this seller is unreal, always willing to help out and you aren’t waiting ridiculous amounts of hours waiting for a simple reply, if you have a wheel and are looking to expand and add some fun to your rp or just your server, i highly recommend this

1 Like

So, exactly what I expected just happened.

They blacklisted my ID for pointing out their shitty business practice, meaning locking their scripts behind IP/ID and not telling their customers about it. When the script finally started to work (because they finally fix it for me after several days), I again pointed out the fact that several crucial functions (such as handbrake is still jamming the script and force actual force feedback was probably mistaken for wheel returning to it’s position → that’s not a force feedback, that’s the wheel feature, force feedback means responsiveness from the surface you’re driving on into the wheel - that’s not what the script does).

When asked for newer version after the next update, I was asked again for my transaction ID, as my previous support ticket got deleted (might have been due to several days of inactivity, however, no usual notification about the closure was sent, that leads me to a conclusion it was done manually).

I got refunded my money from their store and that’s it. No update, no reasoning, no explanation, only their own concerns and shitty business practices.

Honestly, if this resource wouldn’t be against ToS (no encryption of locking of the script of any kind), therefore it was properly advertised or if they would simply apologized, then life goes on. I could even write more positive review.

But if you think you’re just simply gonna throw the money back at me and that’s it, well, then throw in another £347 on top that I paid for my new wheel, since I rarely play and in that spare time I have, I wanted to finally enjoy it in FiveM with my friends.

I’m happy to pay to the community for quality resources. In many cases, I was very satisfied with the delivery. It also saves time on top of good optimization. But with this seller, I’m dealing with this forced encryption crap again…

First ticket

Second ticket

im confused as to why nothing has happened. the fact its had “ip lock” which caused it to be taken off once, and it still is up after he “removed it” aka just added more shit in terms of making it seem “legit” i guess

There is no IP lock it has been deleted since one week for me.
Nice script UP, I have G920 and it work like charm

1 Like

except, thats not the case, the script loads the code using some “transaction” id, which is still locking it behind some weird system, which is just wrong as it allows him to control whatever code executes.

is how the main code is loaded, provided you pass the correct user agent to the script loaded in the html

I don’t have this and for me it work perfectly i think you have wrong version

1 Like

Original script and to have tested it it is exceptional apart from the management which is not at the top.

1 Like

We have the version they sent us. And in my case the version that was working fine 2 days ago. They first sent me IP locked version without even bothering to tell me it is locked.

Then they “fixed it” by sending version locked by transaction ID. I could live with that. But the last straw was the fact the script stopped working the moment I said my justified criticism about what does not work with their script, as they still shamesly advertise (no actual force feedback and the fact their latest version are indeed locked) and looks like will never work, since the OP either does not know what they’re talking about (unlikely) or they don’t have a single issue with false advertisement and justifiable criticism for that matter (blacklisting my version).

Plus, everytime they said they sent new version to our emails, I always had to ask for it via support ticket. Their management sucks ass, tbh.

For me the support is really nice i received new version quickly by ticket discord and i purchased other script too like CounterStrike V and it’s really nice so i don’t understand your feedback, there is good update too for Steering Wheel and everyday. Keep it up, my players are also satisfied, the script need a little improvement on steering wheel

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback @Reward_City, i work to improve steering wheel to make it better :ok_hand:

If you work on improving it, then stop blacklisting it for your paying customers.

You literally asked customers on your Discord for a feedback. And you didn’t like what I honestly accused you of and got butthurt about it.

That’s false advertisement on several occasions, shitty business practice and breaking ToS. But guess what, you can’t delete my messages here so easily as you did my support ticket first time your resource stopped working.

2 Likes

Duh,
Im right from the start,
He advertised with FFB

until now no FFB.
Until now not giving credits to original lua author

Until now he is using remote js load() to load the important part of the product.

and even the gamepad api with the UI is here its free and he is selling without a permision too.

http://spenibus.net/b/p/F/PC-steering-wheel-viewer-prototype-in-html-javascript

But Still ramex do a great job for reworking both lua part and api part. I still commend you.

Guess what your gonna ask your army again to flag my post to hide the truth? Perhaps? :slight_smile:

It’s my blog and spenibus it’s my brother :rofl: you are very crazy man i will flag your post again i don’t have time with you and i also take contact with HugoSimones to use her HUD script.
go way once more i don’t have time for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure its your blog…
Its open source

Why your using remote load using load() jquery then?

If the original source is open source.

Oh man…

Not cool to beg.

Actually its okay

But your not gonna do it unless someone like me
expose you.

Why you did not mention a credits from the start then?

:slight_smile:

I have removed her HUD i wait for an answer from HugoSimoes :slight_smile:

When asking permission to use someone elses stuff you should specify why you intend to use it. Personally I’d be more than happy to let someone use my stuff for a free release, but for a paid release, no way in hell are they using my stuff and making money off of it.

1 Like