๐Ÿ”“ [PAID][Standalone] Uncharted lockpick minigame | UI

Preview: click

Hello!

I present to you a minimalistic lockpicking minigame that repeats the original lockpicking minigame from the Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, which you and your players will be delighted with!

This is a minigame for speed and attentiveness, you have to go through all the stages in a set amount of time to open the lock. But itโ€™s not so easy, you have to enter the cursor over the lock and notice the indicators in time that will tell you where you need to stop and hold.

Optimization

The script consumes:
0.00 ms in a quiet state.

0.00 ms in an active state.

By default, this minigame opens a closed transport, but you can easily change this or import this script into your system.

Note: This lockpick minigame is not encrypted in any way, which will give you the opportunity to edit it at your request!

What does this minigame include:

• Animation when lockpicking !

• Triggering of the alarm at the beginning of lockpick!

• The ability to set the timer, number of stages!

• A script that blocks parked NPC cars! (You can disable it)

• Detailed guide!

• Of course support, I am ready to help you edit this minigame: customize according to your desire, functionality, etc.!

(US$18.45 - includes tax)
You can get that resource in my Tebex.

You may also be interested in my other resources

Code accessible Yes
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 300
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
2 Likes
๐ŸŽญ [PAID][Standalone] Animation system - Walkingstyles | Keybinding | Dances | Emotes | UI
๐ŸŽฎ [PAID][Standalone] Minigame Bundle - Minigames | Entertainments | UI
๐Ÿšš [PAID][ESX] Trucker work system - Different loads | Delivery | Delivery on your own/company's truck | Cargo | UI
๐Ÿš™ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Vehicle Interaction Bundle | UI | Radar system | License plate change system
๐Ÿš€ [PAID][Standalone] Quest system - Passing/Creating missions, tasks with rewards | UI
๐Ÿš‚ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Train ticket system - Teleportation | location configuration | UI
๐Ÿ“ธ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Speeds cameras system - Radar system | Traffic fines | UI
๐Ÿ’ฌ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Dialogue system - Talk to NPC | Creating dialogs | UI
๐Ÿš€ [PAID][ESX][QBCore] Quest system - Passing/Creating missions, tasks with rewards | UI
โ›ฝ๏ธ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Fuel system - Different designs | Different types of fuel | Convenient configuration file | Electric and Conventional Refueling | UI
๐ŸŽ† [PAID][STANDLONE] Concentration minigame | UI
๐Ÿ“ฆ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Arsenal system - Customizable arsenals | For any job or for everyone | Items/Weapons | UI
๐Ÿš— [PAID][Standalone][ESX] License plate change system - Different types of plates | Saving to the DB | UI
๐Ÿ“œ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Menu system - Interactive menu system | Custom menu | Individual menu | Menu permissions | UI
๐Ÿ’ฐ [PAID][ESX][QBCore] Burglary system - Minigame | Notification to the police | Different levels | Reward | UI
๐Ÿ’ธ [PAID][ESX] Auction system - Bet | Extras | Realization | Sale
๐ŸŽ‡ [PAID][Standalone] Memory minigame | UI
โŒจ๏ธ [PAID][Standalone] Keyboard hero minigame | UI
[PAID][Standalone] Neat Loading screen
๐Ÿงฟ [FREE][Standalone] Interaction Button
๐Ÿ›’ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Store system - Black market system | Shop robberies | Advanced Shops | Customizable Shops | Shops | UI
๐Ÿ‘โ€๐Ÿ—จ [PAID][Standalone/ESX/QBCore][Bundle] Quest system + dialog system
๐Ÿค– [PAID][Props] Kaws toy collection | Various props | Ability to use with animations
๐Ÿ’ผ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Job center system | Job menu | Employment | List of works | UI
๐Ÿป [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Bar system | Realistic drinking system | Realistic intoxication
[PAID][QBCore] Quest system
๐Ÿฅฎ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Fidget Pop It | Unique prop | Minigame | UI
๐ŸŒŸ [PAID][Standalone] Lovely Loading Screen

Love the design, very cool work!

1 Like

https://codepen.io/pfndesign/pen/RwrOyrw a few changes would be nice :smiley:

2 Likes

I knew that i have seen this somewhere lol

2 Likes

Of course, resources with codepen use the MIT license.)

I hope you enjoyed the implementation. :blush:

Nice ui! Gonna try this out when I work on my future scripts!

1 Like

Does your script lock every npcs car or you need an other script to do that?

Hello ! This script blocks all parked NPC vehicles.