[PAID] [Standalone] Theme Park (9 attractions)

RTX , RTX , RTX !..!! I discovered RTX a few months ago looking for a good postal job script and i ain’t gonna lie I found the BEST one in there store !! I’m telling you this NEW Amusement Park are the ONLY one you NEED to give the PIER a fresh NEW Style !!! This AMAZING Script comes with the map ALL INCLUDED IN ONE !! WHO DOES THAT !!! hahah This one will add 100% more RP and REALISM to your Server !!! I’m so happy I found RTX man, They always DELIVERED THE BEST you can NEVER go wrong with them as they are also super friendly and fast to reply on any questions you have !! #LEGEND

7 Likes

This Theme Park is next level! Its optimized and in sync with all players. A must have!

9 Likes

This looks fire dude!

6 Likes

I really command this I have never seen a script/mapping like this i think one of the best of fivem 10/10

Discord: The support is really fast and professional 10/10

Gg Rtx dev continue like this :grinning::fire:

6 Likes

It looks so amazing ! What a nice work you guys did :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you, we really appreciate it. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

The map
was incredible and the errors it had were already fixed. and customer service is expectacular help you fast

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Definitely worth the price. Very friendly support and fast response. Adaptable with other maps in area too. RTX becoming my favorite developer

6 Likes

AMAZING Script, excellent support! Def cannot wait for our players to try it! We have many RTX scripts and love them all! You need this one in your server! Game Changer!

6 Likes

I have all the scripts from them at maybe 1-2 that i don’t have now cause not the need for, but those i have work perfect and the community enjoy them.

Keep in mine that when u buy something even if the price is under 10$ you 're also looking for an after sale incase you have problems with things that you cannot fix cause blocked or other things. Their support is 5/5 and you won’t spend weeks trying to reach to them to get some help when your 200+ players ask for help or create tickets cause a script doesnt work anymore. And on a game or IRL, a good aftersale ansd feedback has no price.

Overall for myself :

Script: 10/10
After-sale: 10/10
Fonctionnality and problems you might encounter : 9/10
UI’s and entertainment for the server : 10/10

Cheers keep up the good work

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

I love this so much i bought it for my server and we all love it cuz its so fun :heart_eyes:
but there is some problems :upside_down_face:

1. There is som electrical boxes on the attractions

I hope this will be fixed in the next update cuz we cant use our pier and the elextrical boxes ruin the fun! but the attractions is soo cool and really well made! :heart_eyes:

Edit: Our pier is back thank good <33 we got really good help from rtx but now its just the electrical boxes <3

4 Likes

Hello, this problem means that you have a map nearby that spawns these objects, all the maps that are compatible with our park are listed above, the files that you need to replace in that map are in the [Compatibility with other maps] folder, if the map you have on the pier is not listed above and is causing these problems, please contact us, we will ensure compatibility with that map. Currently our park is compatible with the following maps: gabz-pearls, patoche_billiard, patoche_bumpercar, patoche_minigolf, Lumi-DelPerroPier, we always try to ensure compatibility with each map when possible.

We are glad you like our Theme Park :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

5 Likes