[PAID] [STANDALONE] Tags Over Heads!

Trahka.dev - td-tags

Script Description

td-tags is a script intended to highlight players, in events or just when they’re chilling. The tags over head scripts lets you set permissions by groups or for specific users. They can use limited tags, limited colors or just do it freely if they have the permission for it. You can use this to distinguish your VIPs from normal people, or just creating teams under an event.

It has no dependancies. Works with OneSync

Editable files

It comes with a config.lua and also functions.lua (for client).

Screenshots

Screenshot_3

Showcase video

[FiveM] [STANDALONE] Tags Over Heads - YouTube

Code accessible No
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 735
Requirements -
Support Yes

Tebex Link
https://trahka.dev/package/4980266 (STANDALONE)

1 Like
  1. Custom Head Labels
  2. Player Name Tags
  3. Admin Tag System
  4. Tag for Admin
    … Countless others

All of which are free. I don’t believe this is a resource worth paying 10$ for.

3 Likes

Well, you’re right. I took a look on each of those scripts, and none of them are as optimized as the script that I made. They only have 1 thread with 1ms sleep checking for each player if contains a tag.

But it’s always good to know that there are some free scripts.

relisoft_tag is very well optimized… like you have nothing to optimize there. And compare to how old is relisoft… it’s good only thing you need to do is sleep thread… and you do not even need to do this just use idk while isTagOn do for thread… there is nothing what else you can optimize

And want 10$ for that simple script is shame sorry.

1 Like

Well, that’s why I make scripts and set the price.

You think that is only a while true and sleep on a thread, and nothing is more far away than that. If you fill a table with 100 player tags and you get close to only 1 guy, 100 tags will be loading anyway.

My script only loads tags from near people, optimizing all those junk “iterations” in the code.

How can it fill table with 100 players when it’s client… ?

It’s not clientsided. If you put a tag over your head, any user can see it

Thanks for helping me much better than the paid one, I’ve gained this programming knowledge so I can build it more realistically, and I’ll be looking at your comments below for super tips like the free ones here!!