[PAID] [QB/ESX/STANDALONE] Release of an injured, coma, down & medical system (v3)

Amazing works great! would recommend.

1 Like

Preview ?

Coming soon! Hang in there whilst we work on a video.

1 Like

v1.4.0 Patch

• Unlocked s_functions.lua to be edited, was escrowed because of a typo.

so does e to revive call ambulance job worker? or does it just revive the player?

Just revive the player! :slight_smile:

well then its not very usable in a roleplay server where there are ems. ems would never be able to get a dead player notofication and never be able to go and help the player. hospitals would be made useless aswell.

I disagree.

The script allows the player to stay down and the player must hold E to revive. This was made so that the player can await ambulance to respond (roleplay). If there is no ambulance available the player must roleplay being “revived” by the people around him. Or the player can help theirselves if he’s alone.

It’s up to your imagination how you deal with it and those with high roleplay skill can utilize this script perfectly.

i disagree in most high roleplay servers it is a requirement to wait for ambulance not a choice and the penalty for not waiting is paying a higher respawn fee and losing certain configured items when choosing to respawn. if there is no EMS online they have to be picked up and taken to the hospital by friends or those around them in RP not everyone around you is going to have the skills to revive someone that isnt realistic. maybe if the revive option was only available when no EMS was online and still cost the player money i could see it being useful and not powergaming and easy to abuse and ruinging roleplay for others. im not saying the script is bad i love it i just think it will not fit in a strict roleplay server.

for example it may be a good idea to add a call for ems G button back. To give a notification when trying to hold E that ems is available and not revive them. or they still have the option to respawn for a fee and maybe if configured to do so lose their weapon and any other configured item.

I appreciate your view on the script.

Yes it can be abused, but those with high roleplay skill know that that is against the rules. I do think we’re on the same page. Difference is that this script is also useable by roleplay servers or non roleplay servers with a low playerbase. It’s made to be useable for many purposes, so it might have some limitations on the other end. :slight_smile:

Nice ideas though, we have a suggestions section on our community discord if you desire to share your ideas for us to develop.

im in SO MANY fivem discords if i joined youre discord to suggest and you dont implement them or arent thinking about making another version with these features thats kinda pointless. ill just keep lookout for a possible update of this on the forums.

can you make it plug and play for esx?

Hello!

Good question! In theory I can, but this is currently not featured. What is featured is the open source code in c_functions.lua and s_functions.lua. You can trigger events to export functions from ESX like revive and respawn.

I will continue to develop this script and (maybe) write them functions for ESX and QBcore. Though our list of things to do is quite long due to many requests, which means I have to ask you to bear with us.

1 Like

v2.0.0 Release

• Medical System which is easy to configure, use and understand. Includes CABCDE/AVPU and more medical based logic. This system allows you to /treat wounded players and see their medical attributes. /myhealth shows medical attributes as well. You can enable or disable this additional system at your desire.
  • Customisable animations upon health states.
  • Injured mode.
  • Screen effects.
  • Information about the damage you have obtained.
  • Configurable admins. (Discord API / Ace permissions)
  • Commands to set states: /injured, /coma, /down, /die, /revive, /respawn, /treat, /myhealth etc…
  • /areviveall (Admin revive all)
  • /arespawnall (Admin respawn all)
  • Configurable coma/down types to your liking.
  • Cooldown systems.
  • Escrow protected.
  • Standalone.
  • And more…

It looks very realistic

1 Like

make it where only ems can heal you with a signal distress we can send out u cant rp with this if ur friend can revive u mid shootouts really u can just revive ur self…

1 Like

Hi! You can extend the revive or respawn time! This forces players to stay down to be revived by ems. :slight_smile: We provide a CPR script which works with this system. The distress call is just not something this includes, but it’s a nice idea!

Great script. I really like this script in terms of the stages of Injuried, light coma and so on. Only issue I have is being able to just revive yourself after being in a coma. No stumbling, no screen affects, just basically like nothing ever happened. It would be nice to remove the option to revive completely or at least remove it when a person passes the unconscious phase or add some screen affects after you revive.

This is also very similar to a script I already use which is (free). The only thing that is different is that there is no “you are unconscious” HUD and stuff.

Overall I will not purchase this because it is not worth the price and is not suitable for roleplay at all.