[PAID] [STANDALONE/QBCORE] Youniden Radar Detector

Tommy’s Radar Detector

Only Works with Wraith ARS 2X, this radar detector has support for QB Core and also works standalone just as a command.

Escrow Encrypted: Yes
Requirements: Wraith ARS 2X

Features:

• Works with Wraith ARS 2X and can be configured to work with other frameworks.

• Displays the direction and strength of radar signals.

• The UI can be easily resized and moved, with individual positions saved for each player.

• UI resizing and positioning can be done using the /youniden_layout command, with + and - for size adjustment and mouse for position adjustment.

Pictures

Screenshot 2022-10-15 224633
Screenshot 2022-10-15 224444
Screenshot 2022-10-15 224559

Upcoming Features:

• Ace Permissions for Command
  • Configurable Radar Sensitivtity
  • Mute Feature & Volume Configurability

Comp 2_00001
Comp 2_00000

Code is accessible Some
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 476
Requirements Wraith WRKS 2X
Support Yes
2 Likes

Love it, especially as an actual Uniden R7 user. Sound and look are identical to the real thing. Instant purchase from me! I do have a few suggestions that might help make it even more realistic :smile: Might be too much, but figured I’d share.

1. 3 Config Lists of Police Vehicles - K, KA, and Laser. The alert changes to match whatever vehicle is scanning it, each with a different sound.

2. You seem to be using the actual sounds from the R7, would be nice to be able to pick and choose from all of them, especially for the above.

3. Config for locations that provide a K-Band False Positive signal - these R7’s are too good sometimes, and pick up damn near every door opener in every town/city lol.

1 Like

Your script has no lines?

Hey, glad you like it! These are all wonderful ideas and I will definitely look into including them in the next update.

1 Like

there is any possibilty to adapt esx?

Yes, the only framework part of this resource is in the sv_config.lua file, to convert to esx you would just have to find the esx equivalent of this code:

QBCore.Functions.CreateUseableItem(itemName, function(source)
        TriggerClientEvent('youniden:radar', source)
    end)
1 Like

can easy do that! thanks i will do , im gonna send you the esx thing so you could update it and make it ESX/QB instad of only QB

1 Like

Incomplete paid release template

I fixed it, I’ve seen many other scripts label escrow scripts with “N/A” as the number of lines so I didn’t think it mattered, sorry.

when do you plan to add these upcoming features?

Support for [PAID] Codesign Police ALPR Radar would be top notch :eyes: