[STANDALONE/QB/QBX/ESX] K9 (Police Dog)

this one is alot nicer than the other free ones i tried

1 Like

Update 1.6

• Added support for ox_inventory and qs-inventory
    • Script supports 3 inventories at the moment (qb, ox, qs), but you are able to implement your own code for searching vehicles if you using different inventory. Player searching works without depending on inventory systems, but on framework.
  • Added target system, qb-target and qtarget supported (you can disable it if you donā€™t want to use it)
    • Added only options that i thought will be great, let me know if you want me to add others
  • Highly improved animations
    • Added so many details to make the dog more alive with you
  • Added pee and poo system, also can be disabled (comes with effects and animations)
  • Searching success of vehicles and players is now depending on the fail % of dogs level.
  • Fixed bug when you stop carrying dog there is chance that he will die from the fall
  • You can now cancel ball throwing by selecting it again so you donā€™t have to throw it to stop the actionā€¦

This is new update so let me know if you find any bugs :slight_smile:

Yea iā€™m planning to extend the script into more menus like qb-menu, ox_lib or basic esx menuā€¦
Iā€™m just focused on other features for now.

Coupon for 25% discount, for three lucky ones. :slight_smile:

8X3F-NX8P-3R8J

Update 1.7

• Added new vehicle entering animations (they are still in the sting phase so you can disable them in the cfg file)
    • I added also different animation when you enter some van for example, but keep in mind that it could look weird in some vans, so better to use regular carsā€¦
  • Added tracking option
    • Find anyone in specified radious
    • Tracking depends on lvl, so dog can miss some tracks
    • Added cooldown so you canā€™t spam it, cooldown starts if dog finds some tracks
  • Option to disable LVL system completely, if you disable it then dog will always follow your orders
  • Added menu settings into cfg file so you can customise the menu to your liking
  • Reworked some main functions and threads so script runs more smoother
    • Resmon: idle 0.0, in use 0.0 - 0.1
  • Added support for QBX
  • Improved animations in certain actions and some other small improvements
1 Like

lovin this update! Thanks!

1 Like

Please take make your vote so i can decide what should i do :slight_smile:
Which menu should i add/keepā€¦

• keep menuv
  • switch to ox_lib context menu
  • make multiple choices (menuv, ox_lib, qb-menu etcā€¦)

0 voters

How to sort the dog when a player hits it then it starts floating then it bugs the dog out. Have to despawn then respawn it for the dog to work again?

Can you provide video how it looks? Are you using some anticheat?

Hey! Long time no see, welcome to another update :slight_smile:

Update 1.8

• Script is now depending on ox_lib, it has better functions like menu, callbacks and other things
  • Completely rewrited server files
    • Created new server file that is completely open for developers, so you should be able to make this script work on any server, same with the client file
  • Standalone version was merged into main version (README file has more information about it)
  • Added new menu style from ox_lib (you can choose which style you wanna use
    • I was doing re-organisation with this menu so it looks more different than MenuV organisation
    • MenuV will receive also some re-organisation update in the future
  • Added option for disabling insta headshot
  • Health, Armor and Reviving
    • If your dog dies you can simply revive him through menu option
    • You can set max hp and max armor on the dog
    • New registered dogs are gonna spawn with max hp but without armor
    • You can heal your dog with bandage or put armor on him
    • Both values are saving into database so if your dog gets killed and you try to respawn him then you still need to revive him because heā€™ll be dead
    • You can disable the saving of hp and armor so you can respawn the dog through menu
  • If your dog is hungry or thirsty it will start damaging him (it can be disabled)
  • All commands were moved into configuration file so you are able to rename commands
  • You are no longer able to attack your own dog
  • If some player punches your dog it will automatically force him to attack that person (you can simply call him back by ā€œfollowā€ option)
  • Added option to switch style of the dog, it will randomly choose from available components (everything depends on the dog you using, if you using the recommended one then it has like 5 variations of dog)
  • Fixed several bugs and improved networking between players
  • Improved some functions
  • Fixed tablet intro movie, sometimes it got stuck on screen

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

I got here a discount coupon of 25% off for five lucky ones :slight_smile:
8X3F-NX8P-3R8J

Enjoy! :heart:

how do i change the ped to the one u have linked?

It has tutorial in there.
https://forum.cfx.re/t/how-to-german-shepherd-malinois-k9-dog-1-0-1/

Im having problems with the standalone version

Add me to discord or describe your problem here.

whats your discord?

Update 1.8.1

• Added ACE perms (alternative for people that are not using any frameworks, so it checks for ACE perm instead of job)

Update 1.8.2

• Re-organised menu for MenuV
  • Added styling option into MenuV
  • Small fixes and edits

Update 1.9

• Added settings for selecting notify system (ox, qb, esx, native)
  • Camera
    • You can mount/remove camera
    • You can enable item check for mounting camera
    • Fixed camera commands
  • Search
    • Added option ā€œonSuccessā€, means you can set what the dog is gonna do if he finds something ilegal
      • You can choose from 3 actions: bark, sit, laydown or false to do nothing (it will just notify you)
      • Let me know if you want also option for failing
  • Added option to disable all commands
  • Improved ā€œcarryā€
  • Tracking
    • Added option to track player by server id (iā€™m planning to extend this function)
      • It has same rules like multitracking: player needs to be in smell radius, itā€™s connected to lvl system (unless you are not using it), cooldown is shared with multitracking option
  • You can now cancel dogs attack by using the ā€œGoā€ option
  • Added client exports for developers, check out README file
  • Fixed mistakes in qtarget
  • Several tiny improvements and details were implemented

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Another 25% off discount coupon for 3 lucky ones :slight_smile:
ā†’ 25K9 ā†

Enjoy! :heart: