3D model inspiration here

Name of the radar: WEAPON_POLICERADAR

Informations

Get entity speed and distance on cars

Features
  • Get speed from entity on car
  • Get distance from entity on car
  • Load / unload nui when needed
  • Standalone (working with any framework)
  • No job require
  • No thread running (0.00ms)

Request

Support

If the script doesn’t work properly or you don’t know how to set it up properly I will happily assist you (maybe even add some cool suggested features)

Other work

• Check out the tebex store here
Code is accessible All NUI files
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 250+
Requirements Standalone
Support Yes

looks real good so plan on getting this, would be nice to maybe see an update (for QB and other frameworks) where you can take the information from the radar (speed, distance, date of incident, officer details) and put it onto a speeding ticket for more immersion for example.

Also, believe this needs updating on the Tebex.

Also, could be see an option for MPH?

Where did you get the ui from?

1 Like

I will make the new server on next week! I have been working on many things. For the suggestion, I don’t think a radar should get a plate from car. I could maybe add it on the config in next update.

Update for MPH coming in few minutes!

1 Like

Any big difference from this? (Besides yours being an add-on weapon, which can be done quite easily for the linked one as well)

Or more like the ui is a complete rip off from here:

1 Like

What? You guy’s are asking me a difference between a radar gun release and mine. I mean, they both do the same thing… then you come up with a video of something you did to compare two thing that are different in functions lol. It’s a completly different UI and you are still saying “rip off from that”. Also nice thing that you are selling scripts not using Tebex lol.

That’s exactly why I’m asking you if there’s any difference between your PAID script, and a FREE one, why should someone buy your product if it isn’t any better or if there aren’t any big improvements from the FREE one instead, which has been on the forum for 4 years now.

It’s only on tebex, the video description is wrong. And no the ui isn’t completely different it looks like it was cut out and changed from the one I linked.

1 Like