[PAID] [STANDALONE] - Advanced MultiPlayer Football Match

NEW VERSION OUT!!

Written Expression
Player. When he goes to the NPC named Richard, if the match is not being played and the carpet field is not used, he can rent the football field by pressing the “E” key. As many outside players can participate or as many spectators as they want. Scoreboard and match time will be displayed synchronously for both spectators and players. The movements of the ball and the players are server-side. Thanks to this, it works completely synchronously. Only minimal data is processed on the server side. This means that even if you have the worst server in the world, your server will never slow down. The resource places very little load on both the client side and the server side. The player can pass with the “Q” key, shoot with the “E” key, Cross Pass with the “Z” key, and rainbow feint with the “G” key. Hit forces and dynamics can be changed as you wish from the config file. After the match lasting 15 minutes, the scoreboard and time are reset. The ball disappears and the field becomes available for lease again.

To see the new video and features, click to the link I left above.

Features

• Fully Synchronized

• Can Works With İnfinity

• Fully Optimized Serverside (Can works seamless at toast machine)

• Fully Optimized Clientside (Can works seamless at toast machine)

• Spectators Can See Scoreboard and Time

• A Player Can Always be Included in the Match.

• Fully Open Source

• Resmon : Deactive - 0.02 | Active - 0.12 (I5-10400K)**

Prewiev - 3v3 Match at 2:30
TEBEX - Purchase!

Price : 27.99€

My Other Resources

10 Likes

+rep Great work, nice script!

2 Likes

I took part in the tests, I think it’s a lot of fun for social rp. It’s good, I recommend :blush:

1 Like

nice script

1 Like

Thanks for positive feedbacks. :blush: :blush:

got excited and thought it was American Football :pensive:

what is the interest of gk ?

I will definitely do the american football version.

This looks fantastic. My only question is, how does being a goalie work? That’s the one thing I don’t think the video covered very well.

If you are in the goal, if you come within 1.3 meters of the ball while it is coming towards you, the ball will bounce back on you. And he will be prevented from entering the goal.
If it is too far from you to save it and there is 1.8 meters between you, you can stop the ball with the “G” key. You can describe it as being thrown towards the ball. While doing this, your character will make a dashing animation.

In this frame, you can see the opponent goalkeeper throwing the ball using the G key and blocking the goal.

this is awesome!

1 Like

Awesome bro, good work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very cool concept - translating football into FiveM! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for positive feedbacks. :blush: :blush:

Script is pretty great, however I will say that I am a bit disappointed with the customer service thus far. When purchasing, @lil.dopeee told me that he would be happy to help me make any changes that were needed. There is a fundamental issue with the script, which is that when the ball gets kicked out of bounds it does not reset. This means that every time it goes out of bounds, a player has to run after it and kick it back in bounds… that OR the person who started the game can spawn the ball. It not only breaks the immersion, but it also breaks the flow of the game.

I asked if he would help by adding this feature, however he told me that he would only do it if there was demand from his customers. This goes against what he originally stated before purchasing, which is why I’m leaving this review.

Don’t get me wrong, the script itself is fantastic (albeit a little buggier than is displayed in the video when being hit by multiple people at once, which is the REALITY of what will happen as opposed to people just standing in the field waiting), but I wouldn’t have purchased this if he hadn’t of said that he would be down to help me make any changes needed.

Just my two cents.

Hello sir

i told you i would do this when you remember my promise to you earlier, but i was a little busy and give me time (as in screenshot)
I added the /teleportBall command to temporarily bypass this problem. The reason why I was late to your messages was because I was very busy in my private life. And finally, I promised you “I WILL HELP” in customizing. This does not mean adding a new feature to the resource entirely from scratch. The help is mutual, for example, you take the outer areas of the field with PolyZone, I write the code for the ball to teleport back. That’s the help.

It is very sad that you do not respect my private life. And even though I said I would do it, it is even more sad that you leave such a comment…

(sorry for my bad english, you can correct the spelling mistakes in your mind while reading :)) )

Your thinking is waaay off?
Did he say that he will write entire features or will help you in making them?
You purchased the script, not the developer.

1 Like

@Forfex that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I’m not asking for new features, I’m just asking for an adjustment to a current feature. This would be beneficial for anyone who has purchased this script, as in its current state it is much less convenient to play due to their being no bounds for the ball.

I stand by the fact that I was told that he would assist in customizing things upon purchase. It is not an unrealistic ask, nor is it something arbitrary.

Before you said you weren’t bothered by the situation, there were no features that would make you bring the ball back when it was out. I added this and sent it to you. When you were not satisfied with this, you asked me to add a feature that would take more time. ** YOU WANTED ME TO ADD. NOT REPLACEMENT.**

Why not just add it? Why are you so reluctant to do so, that is the real question. I will just pay to have my developer do it instead of wasting more time. My review is my opinion and I hope that people will take it in to account when purchasing this script. I never said that this script was bad, instead it is quite the opposite. I simply pointed out that what I was told was clearly inaccurate, and that this seems like a major oversight.

EDIT: I posted my honest experience with @lil.dopeee in the testimonial section of his Discord. It was not bashing him or saying that the product was bad, but instead outlining that while the product was pretty solid, their custom service was relatively shoddy. He went on to delete it because it was not a glowingly positive review. Would definitely recommend staying away at all costs.