[PAID] [STANDALONE] NEW UI UPDATE! Cylex ANIMATION MENU V2 +6000 EMOTE (Custom Emotes, Dances, Sync Emotes AND MORE!)

1. I would 100% recommend the animation menu from Cylex. Very fast support and beautiful menus.
2 Likes

Super dope animation menu! Has MANY add on emotes so you feel like you’re concurrent on fivem emotes that other creators put out. Being able to place myself while still in the scene moving around with breaking my immersion is a great feeling. No more sitting 5 different times to get the right angle. ALSO, for all of you boo’d up you can place yourself and your significant other perfectly for all you photo takers.

3 Likes

The absolute best Emote menu out there. No question on which emote menu you need for your server. its this one. No others come close to it.

2 Likes

best animation menu and excellent support
highly recommended

2 Likes

Great

2 Likes

Bought the version without emotes, but i regretted it because it wanted the version with the extra emotes.
I took contact with support and had the bigger version within a hour, thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes
  1. It can only be said that it is unique
2 Likes

my account its not new… and its the best emotes menu and complete with a lot animations… :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome - we love it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

By far the best emote menu with custom emotes, Cylex has always been helpful with any questions I had 10/10

1 Like

Great animations, I have them on my server and they are worth the money.

1 Like