[PAID] [STANDALONE] .meta files block script

.meta files block script

Hello, I would like to introduce you to our method of blocking many harmful things that are unfortunately becoming more and more popular in our FiveM community, but unfortunately are harmful to normal players and are hardly detectable on their own. However, we present to you a method that, when purchased and configured with our help, will easily block all unwanted players who spoil the gameplay of others by modifying .meta files.

Price: €16.00 + VAT

The script offers facilities for the buyer such as:

• Anti Fast reload
  • Anti Fast shooting
  • Anti Fast running
  • Anti Shooting through walls
  • Antii Handling changer
  • Custom headshots for all weapons with adjustable headshot distance, for each weapon and the DMG inficted from it
  • And much more!
Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000+
Requirements No
Support Yes

Buy!
Our Tebex!

Screenshots:

3 Likes

don’t understand why this is paid, but hey nice release i guess although its a tad pricey for what it is tbh

2 Likes

€16 for streaming default game assets to override client loaded assets?

2 Likes

Probably you don’t understand how people modify the citizen file to make the game easier for themselves

The script works in such a way that a person with modified meta files, for example, to shoot faster with weapon_pistol despite the modified files, on the server where our script is used this person shoots normally.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Wth is this nonsense changing 16$ for default meta files?

I dont understand the pricing whatsoever.

1 Like

Last time i checked, you can stream whatever meta files you want, the client one still override it. either way it takes about 10 seconds to install OpenIV and use the search function to filter by .meta files and export them.

1 Like

Not all

hmmm not possible to stream the materials.dat.

BOSS BAT D AKO MAKAPASOK SA CITY LIGHTS