🎇 [PAID][Standalone] Memory minigame | UI

a

Preview: click

Hello!

I present you a minimalistic minigame to memorize, which repeats the minigame from the famous server, which is perfect for your systems, from which you and your players will be delighted

This is a minigame for attention and memorization, you have to find all the numbers to win.

Optimization

The script consumes:

0.00 ms in a quiet state.

|653x16.6719

0.01 ms in an active state.

|653x17.75

This memory minigame is not encrypted in any way, which will give you the opportunity to edit it at your request!

What does this minigame include:

• You can set the number of numbers to search for
  • Detailed guide!
  • Animation when starting a minigame
  • You can set a further action if you win in the minigame
  • Of course support, I am ready to help you edit this minigame: customize according to your desire, functionality, etc.!

(US$10.00 - includes tax)
You can get that resource in my Tebex.

You may also be interested in my other resources

Code accessible Yes
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) ~630
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
3 Likes
🚂 [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Train ticket system - Teleportation | location configuration | UI
📸 [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Speeds cameras system - Radar system | Traffic fines | UI
🎭 [PAID][Standalone] Animation system - Walkingstyles | Keybinding | Dances | Emotes | UI
🚀 [PAID][ESX][QBCore] Quest system - Passing/Creating missions, tasks with rewards | UI
⛽️ [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Fuel system - Different designs | Different types of fuel | Convenient configuration file | Electric and Conventional Refueling | UI
🎆 [PAID][STANDLONE] Concentration minigame | UI
🥮 [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Fidget Pop It | Unique prop | Minigame | UI
🚗 [PAID][Standalone][ESX] License plate change system - Different types of plates | Saving to the DB | UI
📜 [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Menu system - Interactive menu system | Custom menu | Individual menu | Menu permissions | UI
💰 [PAID][ESX][QBCore] Burglary system - Minigame | Notification to the police | Different levels | Reward | UI
💸 [PAID][ESX] Auction system - Bet | Extras | Realization | Sale
[PAID][Standalone] Neat Loading screen
🧿 [FREE][Standalone] Interaction Button
🛒 [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Store system - Black market system | Shop robberies | Advanced Shops | Customizable Shops | Shops | UI
👁‍🗨 [PAID][Standalone/ESX/QBCore][Bundle] Quest system + dialog system
🤖 [PAID][Props] Kaws toy collection | Various props | Ability to use with animations
🍻 [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Bar system | Realistic drinking system | Realistic intoxication
📦 [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Arsenal system - Customizable arsenals | For any job or for everyone | Items/Weapons | UI
💼 [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Job center system | Job menu | Employment | List of works | UI
🌟 [PAID][Standalone] Lovely Loading Screen
[PAID][QBCore] Quest system
💬 [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Dialogue system - Talk to NPC | Creating dialogs | UI
🚚 [PAID][ESX] Trucker work system - Different loads | Delivery | Delivery on your own/company's truck | Cargo | UI
🚙 [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Vehicle Interaction Bundle | UI | Radar system | License plate change system
🎮 [PAID][Standalone] Minigame Bundle - Minigames | Entertainments | UI

Why not try this?

2 Likes

Follow the Github rabbit …

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t know that such a minigame was implemented.

Looks good