[PAID][STANDALONE] lab-notify

notif

Details:

• Waiting notifications system (You can’t miss any notifications thanks to that😄)
  • You can set unlimited colored notification types from config.
  • Source code and low price!

Price: 5€ (Source Code & Standalone)
Preview: lab-notify
Tebex: https://almez.tebex.io/package/5207821

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 100+ without UI
Requirements Standalone
Support Yes
3 Likes

looking nice <3

1 Like

looks dope <333

2 Likes

perfect, looks cool

1 Like

People ain’t unique at all in this forums ah? I see GrandRP’s assets are the new nopixel “inspired”

2 Likes

If there is something that is liked by the community, do you think it is bad to make this script for that request?

Yes, because at the other side people work hard on making those scripts even if they’re minor and people are just happily coping them because they like it. That’s not ethic.

Ethics don’t matter as long as they are not punishable.
This guy sells this UI for 12 euroes which i release for free on my github 3 months ago when i was doing rage

IMO the whole project is 5 euroes or less but will that stop people from buying ? no

and i’m 100% sure the guy won’t offer you full integration to like “qb.functions.notify” cuz he’s that much in the dark if he priced his . at 12 euroes so overall you get my point

2 Likes

good work

1 Like

I give support, thanks for your opinion, i dont want to break hearts i just want to make money.
Sorry if i bothered you :slight_smile:

resim

1 Like

you don’t bother anyone, im just mad i put in more effort in resource that sell as good as your 10 miuntes of work resource, basically envy your success one would say
however i have learned from this experience, and from now on my path have become even clearer thanks to you

1 Like

why is this paid just look at RC notify

1 Like

Exactly what i was just about to comment, no hating though, or not to be quick to judge it could be inspired and everyone can set a price tag at what they believe it’s their work.