๐Ÿ’ฌ [PAID] [Standalone][ESX][QBCore] Dialogue system - Talk to NPC | Creating dialogs | UI | Burevestnik

dialSystem

I welcome you CFX community!

Today I present to you a system of dialogues, thanks to which you can diversify the gameplay on your server! Iโ€™m sure you and your players will love it!

This system includes a nice user interface, the ability to build dialogues with NPCs, the ability to configure interaction with NPCs only for games with a certain job, you can configure the inclusion of blips on the map, and you can also adjust the length of the options for questions and answers at will!

Demonstration of the system:

Screenshots:

Example of a configuration file:

Configuration files
-- /* 
-- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—
-- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•
-- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•ฆโ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•โ•โ–‘
-- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘
-- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•ฆโ•โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—
-- โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•*/

Config = {}

-- Are you using ESX?
Config.UseESX = true
-- Enable this if ESX throws an error: Used the getSharedObject Event, this event no longer exists!
Config.UseESX_lib = false
-- Are you using QBCore?
Config.UseQB = false
-- Are you using Standalone?
Config.UseStandalone = false
--Distance for interaction.
Config.distInteraction = 2.0
--Button for interaction.
Config.interactionButton = 38
--Text for interaction.
Config.interactionButtonText = "Press ~INPUT_CONTEXT~ to interact"
--The ability to embed your own exports to hide the hud
Config.useHudOffOnEvents = true
function hudOnEvent()
    DisplayRadar(true)
    --exports.Burevestnik_hud:Burevestnik_hud_on()
end
function hudOffEvent()
    DisplayRadar(false)
    --exports.Burevestnik_hud:Burevestnik_hud_off()
end
--It is better to leave false because if true, the player will stop disappearing for the duration of the interaction and, as a result, the menu will be displayed incorrectly.
Config.disappearingDuringInteraction = false

--This is the module responsible for the ability to play custom audio tracks. You must have purchased Sound DLC: https://burevestnik.tebex.io/package/5996112
Config.UseBurevestnikSoundDLC = false 

Config.peds = {
    {
        model = GetHashKey("ig_jimmyboston"),  --Ped model
        location = vector4(295.0616, 2565.0742, 43.5656, 80.0), --Coordinates of ped and blip. x,y,z,h
        anim = 'WORLD_HUMAN_GUARD_STAND', --Ped animation.
        startMenu = 1, --The number of the dialog that opens first when interacting with the ped. startMenu = menu.
        reqJob = '', --Necessary job to start a dialogue. If you do not enter anything, the interaction will be available to everyone.
        useBlip = true, --The ability to use blip on the map for this ped.
        blipID = 280, --Blip ID.
        blipScale = 0.9, --Blip scale.
        blipColor = 25, --Blip color.
        blipText = "Dialogue" --Blip text.
    },
    {
        model = GetHashKey("g_m_y_azteca_01"), 
        location = vector4(289.2764, 2561.5784, 43.9857, 0.0), 
        anim = 'WORLD_HUMAN_GUARD_STAND', 
        startMenu = 4, 
        useBlip = true, 
        blipID = 280, 
        blipScale = 0.9, 
        blipColor = 25, 
        blipText = "Dialogue"
    }
}

Config.dialogs = {
    {   
        menu = 1, --The menu number must be unique.
        name = "John", --The ability to enter the name of the person with whom the dialogue is being conducted.
        text = "Do you want to talk?", --Question text.
        btn1 = "Yes", --The text of the answer option 1
        btn2 = "No", --The text of the answer option 2
        btn1Mod = {
            2, -- 1) element in the array is responsible for the menu that the player will go to when clicked.
            nil, -- 2) element in the array is responsible for the event that should be called.
            nil, -- 3) element in the array is responsible for the type of event that is called from 2 elements (server/client).
            nil, -- 4) 1 argument for the event. (If you don't have an argument in the event, leave nil).
            nil, -- 5) 2 argument for the event. (If you don't have an argument in the event, leave nil).
            nil -- 6) 3 argument for the event. (If you don't have an argument in the event, leave nil).
        },
        btn2Mod = {  --If you leave a similar array construction, the dialog will simply close when you click on this selection item.
            nil, -- 1) element in the array is responsible for the menu that the player will go to when clicked.
            "bur_exit_dialog", -- 2) element in the array is responsible for the event that should be called.
            nil, -- 3) element in the array is responsible for the type of event that is called from 2 elements (server/client).
            nil, -- 4) 1 argument for the event. (If you don't have an argument in the event, leave nil).
            nil, -- 5) 2 argument for the event. (If you don't have an argument in the event, leave nil).
            nil -- 6) 3 argument for the event. (If you don't have an argument in the event, leave nil).
        },
    },
    {
        menu = 2, 
        name = "John", 
        text = "If you don't like someone, I can help you with that. Just tell me his name", 
        btn1 = "Thanks, i'm on my own", --The text of the answer option 1
        btn2 = "Wow", --The text of the answer option 2
        btn3 = "How's that?", --The text of the answer option 3
        btn4 = "Yeah come on", --The text of the answer option 4
        btn1Mod = {
            3, -- 1) element in the array is responsible for the menu that the player will go to when clicked.
            nil, -- 2) element in the array is responsible for the event that should be called.
        }, 
        btn2Mod = {
            3, -- 1) element in the array is responsible for the menu that the player will go to when clicked.
        }, 
        btn3Mod = {
        }, 
        btn4Mod = {
            nil,
        },
    },
    {
        menu = 3,
        name = "John",  
        text = "I hope you're not a cop, in short, you can order a murder on this person, just shh...", 
        btn1 = "LoL", 
        btn2 = "Clearly", 
        btn3 = "Bye!", 
        btn1Mod = {
            1, -- 1) element in the array is responsible for the menu that the player will go to when clicked.
        }, 
        btn2Mod = {
            2, -- 1) element in the array is responsible for the menu that the player will go to when clicked.
        }, 
        btn3Mod = {
            nil,
            "bur_exit_dialog", -- 2) element in the array is responsible for the event that should be called.
        },
    },
    {
        menu = 4, 
        name = "Benito", 
        text = "What is the purpose of the null keyword in Java?", 
        btn1 = "To define a variable without a value", 
        btn2 = "To define a constant value", 
        btn3 = "To call a method", 
        btn4 = "To handle exceptions", 
        btn1Mod = {
            nil, -- 1) element in the array is responsible for the menu that the player will go to when clicked.
            "win", -- 2) element in the array is responsible for the event that should be called.
            "client", -- 3) element in the array is responsible for the type of event that is called from 2 elements (server/client).
        }, 
        btn2Mod = {
        }, 
        btn3Mod = {
        }, 
        btn4Mod = {
        },
    }
}

Optimization (The script consumes):

0.00 ms in a quiet state.

0.01 ms in an active state.

What does this system include:

• This system works on all versions of ESX, QBCore, as well as STANDALONE!
  • Beautiful user interface!
  • The ability to enable blips on the map!
  • The possibility of infinite question-answer settings!
  • The ability to talk to an NPC only for certain jobs!
  • Support of our :musical_note: Sound system DLC!
  • The ability to mix dialogues between NPCs!
  • You can completely change the user interface at will!
  • Detailed configuration file!
  • Of course support, Iโ€™m ready to help you!

:shopping_cart: [OPEN SOURCE] You can get that resource in my Tebex.

:shopping_cart: [ESCROW] You can get that resource in my Tebex.

TOP SALES

qs3 hudsystem-min bpLogo

You may also be interested in my other resources:

crate Anomaly zones img animsystem

bpLogo hudsystem-min OrangeSystem

barsystem storev2 qs3

dialSystem speedcam_img lockpick

train LicensePlate pop

6q6g5y as mg

ars imgonline-com-ua-Resize-4bDn2Cj3ozUrAixF mwpLG8T - Imgur

e5f6ad277b5836eb5fa4db2b8207c3e46beb8362 imgonline-com-ua-Resize-czg8px7HwUHn My project (1)

My project (5) My project kaws

My project (6) a bgk

bg bg st11

Code is accessible Open source: Yes \ Escrow: No - Available only: config, ui
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~800
Requirements Standalone/ESX/QBCore
Support Yes
8 Likes

Another great release ! :hot_face:

1 Like

Wow :no_mouth:

1 Like

The price has been reduced :shopping_cart:

1 Like

What can I say โ€ฆ
Very nice clean and smooth script.
I am satisfied with the script itself as well as the communication and developer support. I recommend it with a clear conscience :slight_smile:
my rating is 12/10;)

1 Like

Update 1.1.0 of all versions

• Fixed a bug when the job was working incorrectly
  • Improved performance
  • Minor mistakes

Contact me if you have any questions.

Great script, I really liked it and I advise everyone. When problems arose, support was provided as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I bought the dialog esx. Unfortunately, the 1st person doesnโ€™t work at all. For the 2nd person, I canโ€™t add any answers. Please help

1 Like

Hello!
Initially, two examples were made in the resource, one with a job check, the second without it. If you have any questions, open a ticket in discord and we will definitely help you.

Update 2.0.0 of all versions

• The script has been completely rewritten.
  • Now the resource has a convenient configuration file.
  • Added the ability to mix dialogues between NPCs.
  • Added support for ESX, QBCore.
  • All past shortcomings and mistakes have been eliminated.
  • Responsiveness of the resource and interface has been increased.

:mega: Contact me if you have any questions.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Thanks for the review :green_heart:

Update 2.0.1 of all versions

• Vector3 was replaced with Vector4 to make it easier to install heading.
  • Fixed a bug that in some cases could output messages to the console due to incorrect vector3 coordinates.

Amazing Supportโ€ฆ 100 %

1 Like

excellent script, very nice and optimised

1 Like

Thanks for the review :purple_heart:

Update 2.0.2 of all versions

• Infrastructure improvement.

Update 2.1.0 of all versions

• Added the ability to embed large text without the problem of going out of bounds.

Update 2.1.1 of all versions

• Added the ability to customize the playerโ€™s display during interaction with the NPC.

Good Job ! Very nice script

1 Like