I welcome you CFX community!
Today I present to you a system of dialogues, thanks to which you can diversify the gameplay on your server! I’m sure you and your players will love it!
This system includes a nice user interface, the ability to build dialogues with NPCs, the ability to configure interaction with NPCs only for games with a certain job, you can configure the inclusion of blips on the map, and you can also adjust the length of the options for questions and answers at will!
Demonstration of the system:
Note: This dialogue system is not encrypted in any way, which will give you the opportunity to edit it at your request!
Optimization (The script consumes):
0.00 ms in a quiet state.
0.01 ms in an active state.
What features does the dialogue system include:
- This system works on all versions of ESX, as well as STANDALONE!
- Beautiful user interface!
- The ability to enable blips on the map!
- The possibility of infinite question-answer settings!
- The ability to talk to an NPC only for certain jobs! (Only for ESX)!
- You can completely change the user interface at will!
- Of course support, I’m ready to help you edit this dialogue system !
(US$ 13.53 - includes tax)
You can get that resource in my Tebex.
You may also be interested in my other resources
- [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Menu system | Interactive menu system
- [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Fuel system
- [PAID][Standalone][ESX] License plate change system
- [PAID][Standalone][ESX] Train ticket system
- [PAID][ESX] Trucker work system
- [PAID][STANDLONE] Concentration minigame
- [PAID][ESX] Auction system
- [PAID][ESX][QBCore] Burglary system
- [PAID][ESX] Quest system
- [PAID][Standalone] Lovely Loading Screen
- [PAID][Standalone] Memory minigame
- [PAID][Standalone] Keyboard hero minigame
- [PAID][Standalone] Quest system
- [PAID][Standalone] Uncharted lockpick minigame
- [PAID][Standalone] GTA IV Loading Screen
- [PAID][Standalone] Elegant Loading Screen