Delete

delete delete delete delete

Please fix preview.

The domain is down currently, I will reupload to streamable soon
E: Updated preview to streamable, I bumped values a bit higher than normal to demonstrate the recoil. You can set up smoother / smaller recoil to achieve less shaky screen

Can you give a preview screenshot of config?

Im Interessted but its possible to activate the reticle ? The Aiming Hud Frame? We still want to use it.

Dude … Fix your Keymaster! I got the lspr Carradio asset but not the Recoil script.

Product:

1x Recoil

Total: 7.68 EUR
Sales Tax: 1.23 EUR

grafik
grafik

Please redownload from your keymaster again. Recoil script will get an update later today / tomorrow as it has some additional features. Sorry for the inconvenience, feel free to DM me if you have any further issues <3

Version 1.2 is out!

Changes

• Slight rework of vehicle recoil, now fully configurable
  • Minor code adjustments

Please redownload your newer version from Keymaster.

Update v1.3

• Updated better thread functionality and added option for thread loop configurable time wait (currently at 300ms)
  • Enhanced some misc vehicle related options
  • Updated preview

PREVIEW

If you have any concerns or you found any bugs please do not hesitate contacting me in DMS either here or on twitter.

Update v1.4

Prior to other major script release, I finished all functions and improved weapon attachments corelation to thee recoil. Now, if you have grips on your weapons, it will reduce the recoil by 25%.

Update 1.5

Added support for first person forcing in all context modes (car, helis, bikes …)

1 Like

Amazing Script and Great Support! :green_heart:

1 Like

Update 1.6

• Enhanced fp / tp automatic switch (now shouldnt force you back to 3RD P after zooming manually in)
  • Added discord support

Hello everyone!

Update 1.7 now includes Weapon safety option that will save into weapons metadata. Allows you to enable safeties on weapons which will be applied to other players as well!

https://streamable.com/zj5m49

Hello everyone!

Version 1.8.0 is out and now features enhanced weapon controls such as fire modes, recoil management and safety system. Everything is configurable from the config. It is fully synchronized to the weapon, meaning anyone picks it up will keep the state left last

There will be soon more major updates to the script and the price might change slightly, I suggest you to buy the weapon management sooner rather than later ! :slight_smile:

PS: The script is being maintained and will be maintained for quite some time!

Update v 1.8.1

• Fully reworked structure and fixed minor bugs.

update version 1.8.3

• Added option to override recoil reduction with native components!

update version 1.9.5

• Rewrote vehicle threads and optimizing
  • Fixed first person / third person camera switches in vehicle