[PAID] [STANDALONE] cEmotes (220+ Custom)

added

Oh, so you made completely custom animations but didn’t even bother to change the background image for the menu?

I think what you did was just added animations to the json file and not much more.

Hello how much resmon ?

ohhh yea, sorry that i’m focused on emotes and not on the UI desing :smiling_face_with_tear:

So you didn’t even properly fork it and add functionality. You shouldn’t put a json file behind a paywall. You should read the release guidelines.

Trigger warning: This is my opinion.

This FiveM community becomes more awkward every day. People reselling stuff (when they didn’t do any major changes) and encrypting it with Tebex/Escrow.
I have spoken to many people who think the same, and I’m afraid that this is getting way too far. FiveM has to go back to its roots to be an open community with open code.

Trigger warning: This is my opinion.

12 Likes

interesting :thinking:

Escrow is a very good thing. It actually values the developers who spend their time. But, also makes all money hungry people a little more hungrier. Can’t help it.
But it’s a pity that their hunger is not completely on their hardwork.

2 Likes

Ideally, what you should do is sell the custom emotes and then people can add them to whatever menu they wish, whether it be my free fork of dpemotes, the original, or another menu created entirely from scratch.

When you fork a free menu, change it up and add your own animations, and sell all of that, it kind of loses its’ value and its’ originality…

Unfortunately in any community, you earn a name for yourself solely based on how you behave and treat others so, I may not be liked by some people, but, people know me for keeping things standalone, free and actively updated.

Whereas if you only joined the community a few months or weeks ago and you’re already selling things which 85% of it isn’t your own work, people have kind of…already made up their own opinions on you and those opinions may not be the nicest… I’m sure you’re a lovely person, but there’s always a better way to approach things;

If you look at the countless other creators who are selling custom animation packs such as fortnite etc, you’ll see that only the animations are being sold, not the menu itself.

I completely understand that times right now are tough with inflation, gas, fricken grocery prices, or perhaps just the country that you’re unfortunately in, but I don’t think any of this validates or excuses any poor practices being made…

12 Likes

Day late and dollar short: Concerning Trends in FiveM

2 Likes

You say “Code isnt accessible (only config)” does that mean AnimationList.lua is not accessible either?

and to the rest.
You take a free script that is open source,
Pack a few animations with it where you don’t even show the animations in any way, but just post a few images where you see text.
And in addition, you have the gall to call the whole thing “cEmotes” and encrypt it and offer it for 10€ as if it were yours and you made it yourself, but you only added animations that are probably even from Gta 5 itself.

nice work bro

1 Like

Nice Job :+1:

1 Like

Dance Emotes Preview added!

Prop Emotes Preview added!

Please include only your custom emotes in your product.

removed the escrow system^^

[[quote=“TheIndra, post:22, topic:4895296, full:true”]
Please include only your custom emotes in your product.
[/quote]

I’m not sure you understood Indra. There’s a huge empathis on the word ‘only’.

That’s cool and all but as Indra said, Please include only your custom emotes in your product.

Therefore,

I have tried to be respectful, helpful, and understanding; however this is just upsetting.

The only reason there’s “220+ animations” is because DullPear, myself, AvaN0x and many others who have provided FREE custom animations and updated the code to add newer animations from new Gamebuilds.

Remove the script from your product, rename it as Emote Pack, only provide the animations of which you yourself created and nobody else, and please stop trying to make a dime off the work that myself and others do for free.

2 Likes

OP request