[PAID] [STANDALONE] Car Radio [50% OFF]

What kind of export do you use for SetLowpass? Am getting error on that one.

“no such export SetLowpass in resource xsound”

2 Likes

Hello, if you are a customer, feel free to join discord mentioned to get support!

You’d need forked xsound

1 Like

Alrighty, Opened a ticket.

2 Likes

Please refer to the DC provided in the post
E: I have updated a snapshot of config example for people that are interested. Support is constant over the discord that is linked on this post. Joining any other discord (eg RP) will not guarantee you any support.

1 Like

Good release, quick support and everything works amazing

2 Likes

Thank you, glad you like it!

Are there any further functions you’d like to see implemented? Reminder it’s only 14.6€!
Fast, lightweight and written in react + mantine, no plain js / css bs for 65€!

E: Remember, you will need modified xsound for the muffling effect, will be downloadable on discord after purchase for free!

1 Like

I have now pushed an update that will prevent crashes in case you don’t have my branch of xSound downloaded! <3

1 Like

Latest updates were dope

1 Like

Thanks for feedback

E: Up, we’ve been cooking lately, new release incoming

Be sure to check our Discord for support

There’s a discount on request on the discord, be sure to get best optimized radio on the market for your server.

1 Like

Is this easy to implement streamed radio stations? as really this would be the perfect all in 1 system if so…

1 Like

It would be nice to see the addition of “installation” of car radios with an item. Basically, allowing this functionality if a car has a radio installed by a mechanic or disabling it if it’s removed. Also not sure if it’s an option, but can you keep the default radio select + have this in? Don’t really like the drop-down list of GTA radio stations.

Cool design over all :+1:

1 Like

I have couple customers with streamed radios, they didn’t have add-on stations, but reeplaced in-gamee radios with real ones. My script allows you to rename them, however I will be now working on a better support for this

1 Like

Not too hard to implement this. There’s a bridge so you can hook any logic, however I will also consider adding this directly

E: Did some changes for easier support to integrate custom radio stations

2 Likes

Discord links dont work on here or the tebex.

1 Like

update 1.1.0

Fixed notifications (hardcoded and others) :slight_smile:

update 1.1.1

Added support for add-on radio stations and renaming them.

1 Like

This is really great script, very smooth but I realized that if you move the car it stays in the same position. Is this normal?

Hey, that’s not intended, head over to my discord so I can help you out
E: Actually, this only occurs if you are alone in the vehicle and eject yourself while its still driving. Very unlikely to happen in proper RP environment, but I can have a look at possible fix

1 Like

update

SALE-50%

-50% OF ALL MY RESOURCES FOR LIMITED TIME. If you ever wanted to try it out, here’s your chance :slight_smile:

The discount will end in 3 days!

update

Sale is over

update

Now features in-game displayment of author and song name!

Very cool, yes?