[SALE] [PAID] Aquiver - Inventory System

Features

• Customizable frontend styling, colors and many other. (saved in localStorage)
  • Drag and drop & move between slots.
  • Item ‘movings’ are synced between the opened players. (Important with faction safes and trunks, etc.)
  • Item definer constructor(Useitem, description, etc.)
  • Action slots (1-5)
  • Dropping items on the floor, with defined model. (defined it in the itemdefiner)
  • Item notification system, when you pickup or use item with action slot. (1-5)
  • Fast item interaction, when you hold shift and left click on the item, it is instantly put on the secondary or your main inventory.
  • The little clothing icons, let your character dress up&down. Basically its a dpclothing implemented.
  • Vehicle trunk opening with animation, and with boneindex. (if the vehicle has the boot bone)
  • Customizable weight system. (Factionsafes, Players, etc. and differently on each vehicle)
  • Stacking system. (You just need to set a variable, then everything will be recognized, so you will not have double weapons)
  • You can add starting items, when the player joins the server. (in config.lua file with custom amount, etc.)
  • Locale files both Lua and JS (need for the html). (currently, english and hungarian language)
  • Custom weapon system. We use bullets, not weapon mags. (Attachments not supported, but you can make it afterwards)
  • Not a MySQL eater. We only have 3-4 mysql calls. We load the player inventories when the player joins. The vehicle trunks loading on the first open, etc. And we save the inventories with a timeouter. (editable frequency in the config file)
  • Unique variables on items. (many as you want, you can make the attachments system with it, etc.)
    example:
AquiverInventories[identifier].addItem(
    'WEAPON_PISTOL',
    { component = 'SILENCER', durability = 20} -- NEED TO BE A 'KEY' TABLE!
)
  • and many other feature, if you have any question(s) ask in the comment section.

You need to know
This resource is standalone, so it is not linked to any framework, comes from that you will need to adjust a few things to run smoothly, eg. faction system and others.

You need to have a custom shop system to buy items, because the shop will not open in the ‘secondary’ inventory like with the most of the FiveM inventory systems.

If you are not familiar with basic lua scripting, eg. how tables work etc, i do not recommend to buy this resource, inventory systems can become really complicated if you are a beginner. I can not reply in an hour for you if you are stuck with something, best you can do is to request help in our Discord server at the right channel. (Not in private message please, so if anyone has the same question, then it can be searched on our Discord)

Dependencies

• MySQL
  • cfx baseevents (you have it default)
    We use baseevents for the player death event. If you have different death system implemented, you can change the event.
    This event will handle the item deleting on the player death. (If you have it enabled in the config, and the item is deletable)

Links
Video
Tebex (29.99€ + tax)
Documentation

Resmon
Server

Client

Item Registering (with example)
  • We have our custom item definer system. You will not need to add your items in the MySQL.
    This function will take care the item datas, such as weight and the use functions, etc.
defineItem({
    item = 'bread', -- image name and main item name
    formatname = 'Kenyér', -- formatted name
    type = 'food',
    tradable = true, -- player can drop & put items into storages like glovebox. (IF TRUE)
    candelete = true, -- delete item on death?
    weight = 1.25, -- weight / quantity
    stackable = true, -- is this item stackable? example: weapons are not 
    description = 'Bread is a staple food prepared from a dough of flour and water, usually by baking.', -- item description
    model = 'v_ret_247_swtcorn2', -- item drop model
}, function(source, item, slot)
    local identifier = Config.getIdentifier(source)
    if not AquiverInventories[identifier] then return end
    Config.DebugMsg(string.format('(player:%s) %s used on slot %s', source, item, slot))

local success = AquiverInventories[identifier].removeItemAtSlot(slot, 1)
    if success then
        Config.DebugMsg('Removed one amount from the bread.')
    end
end)

You can use this function in other resources also with the export function, but keep in mind, if the inventory is not loaded yet and some other resource wants to register with the function, then it will not happen. If you want it to be loaded first in other resource, then simply define a dependency in your other resource fxmanifest.lua

dependencies {‘av_inventory’}

Little story about the inventory

First we wanted to make the inventory with the realtime player model. (with pausemenuped native)

• We could not edit the default scaleforms, so this gradient background effect was stuck on the screen, later we decided to delete this feature, and know we are only using the 2 images for the model.(female,male)
  • In the future, if we figure out how can we do it (or with webgl), we will add it to this resource, because we use this on our server also.

If you want to know more, please read the DOCS, i am trying to update it frequently.

10 Likes

Hey There, i saw the story abt you trying to use the ped menu native to get the ped on the canvas
i faced this issue too few months back when i was making my own inventory.
there is an easy fix to remove the weird black background

ActivateFrontendMenu(GetHashKey("FE_MENU_VERSION_JOINING_SCREEN"), true, -1)

If you use this hash then it will remove the background but add a weird white circle

PS: a little improvement in the UI will make it a little good :slight_smile:

Anyway good work

4 Likes

How easy to use with esx 1.2?

“Standalone” u can use it without a framework, so yes it’s compatible with 1.2 of ESX

So, I want to ensure I got this down before I purchase. I can use this without ANY system and if I didn’t use a shop system this would still work. I just want it for the inventory realism with trunks and stuff but I don’t want people to have to purchase stuff or anything like that. It’s still a Vmenu server with ESX like abilities.

1 Like

I will check this. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks.

Yeah, you do not need any other resource to run it. (except mysql)
There is the fxmanifest, its easier to see through, what files we have etc.

1 Like

Thanks! I will be getting this sooner than later.

hey did you ever find another one without the loading circle?

No unfortunately, i stopped working on it 3-4 months back

1 Like

I bought it yesterday and I can’t even start it. Support still hasn’t responded yet.

Hello !

It’s possible to add unique meta-data for items ? Eg: i want a bullet protection with durability value

Yes you can save it in vars {}
AddEventHandler(‘AquiverInventory:Player:addItem’, function(item, count, vars, cb,

Hello , people could explain to me how to adapt it with ESX?

do not buy here if you do not want to wait for support over 4 weeks and more. scripts are nice but scripted as hell and the community is waiting for support without getting answered. another scripter who gives a f*ck to his customers after getting ass full of money