Delete

DELETE PLEASE
dqwdwqdqw
DELETE PLEASE strong text dwqdwqdwq
dwqdqwdwqdqw
DELETE PLEASE

I will improve showcases as they do not really showcase full potential of the script :smiley: You can’t really see staging function and harvesting for example.

Also, I am planning on perfecting this script out with tons of functionality (such as planned TODOs). I will enhance all inventory images and also in future, planning on inbuilt functionality for drug crafts such as joints etc.

Love it! :fire: Made something like that myself and would never switch back.

Maybe you changed it already but you should floor/round/ceil your percentages. I don’t think anybody needs so many decimal points.

Yeah, the previews are early versions, its rounded already to 2 decimals

Update 1.0.1

Given that the script does not contain any post harvest drug interaction (yet), I will be reducing price by 5€ temporarily (until I finish drug interaction, such as rolling joints, using / smoking it etc).

Also updated more options to store plant owners

Notice for customers

I am currently setting up discord to provide support for all my existing scripts. Please be patient as settting it up will take me some time.

Updated example config.

!!! Currently, you should keep watering and fert items as ‘water’ and ‘fert’ (example cfg). I am working on figuring out logic to support multiple items for watering and fertilizing and figuring out most intuitive usage through context menu. IT WILL BE UPDATED IN FEW DAYS, FOR NOW, ONLY WATER and FERT ITEMS ARE SUPPORTED. !!!

Update v1.0.3
  • Now features optional % turning on / off. Some msic functions were added to the bridge so you can hook your own stuff (onPlant, onCollect)
  • Added discord support

1 Like