[PAID] Ss_warehouses | QBus

About:

• This script is only for QBus. If you want the ESX you have to contact me because the version it’s a bit different.
  • This is a script that allows you to create some warehouses all around the map and that the players can buy after it.
  • To add a warehouse you can go underground the building that you want your warehouse in and get the coords from that place in order to put them inside the config.lua file. You have also to specify the type of warehouse that you want (small, medium or large).
  • After you’ve added those coords inside the config.lua file you only have to follow the steps of the video in able to create the entry point, the exit point and the price of the warehouse.
  • If you want to create a new warehouse all the players need to exit the server first in order to don’t crash them once you restart the script and in order to sync the qb-target with all the warehouses.
  • There’s 3 examples of warehouses inside the config.lua file and 1 example of safe too.
  • All the dependencies are free.
  • If you have any problem with the script feel free to contact me and I’ll provide you all the help that you need
  • You can access to other warehouses too if you know the other person pin. If someone get the pin wrong too many times the warehouse unlock system will be locked and nobody else will be able to unlock it, only the owner of the warehouse
  • In order to create the warehouse you also have to uncomment the createwh, setentry, setexit and setprice command. This will be changed in the next update that will allow you to choose if you want only staff members to create the warehouses or also realestate agents.
  • All the updates will be free only to people that got the script from my store.

Features:

• Create warehouses all around the map.
  • Buy warehouses.
  • Pin system to go inside the warehouse (you can change the pin every time you want).
  • Sell the warehouse and get half the money that you paid for it.
  • Give the ownership of the warehouse to someone else (you can use this method to sell the warehouse to a player).
  • Some safes inside some warehouses.

Videos:

Dependencies:

• ss_safes.
  • qb-target.

Script:

2 Likes

I think for paid scripts you shouldn’t have to do extra steps such as what you’ve described in the about section:

• To add a warehouse you can go underground the building that you want your warehouse in and get the coords from that place in order to put them inside the config.lua file. You have also to specify the type of warehouse that you want (small, medium or large).
  • After you’ve added those coords inside the config.lua file you only have to follow the steps of the video in able to create the entry point, the exit point and the price of the warehouse.
  • If you want to create a new warehouse all the players need to exit the server first in order to don’t crash them once you restart the script and in order to sync the qb-target with all the warehouses.
  1. It would make sense like most housing scripts to do this from the above door and have it generate below instead of noclipping downwards.
  2. This is double the work
  3. This makes creating a warehouse 100% useless on a live server since you’d have to restart the server.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll start working on some updates soon as possible and I’ll have that in mind

Are you selling the ALT interaction script?

ALT interaction script is free he gives the target but you can get this one Bt-target (forked, updated functionality)

As my friend said the script is free. Even if you buy the script you’re only buying the warehouses script because the target script will come for free

Have you updated it? I’m interested in purchasing.

can you set the inventory weight to unlimited?

Are you talking about the safe weight? If yes you can change that on the line 242 or where it says maxweight

Not yet. I was a bit offline