[PAID] Squid Game V

Squid Game V

This premium resource is a great addition to any server, providing a gaming experience that comes close to the real Netflix Series SQUID GAME. The games has been reproduced in detail and will continue to evolve to achieve perfection. Map by Mish credit thanks to him. This game can allow you to open a new Gamemode on fiveM.

This plugin is made by RAMEX_DELTA_GTA !

Environment Sound of Squid Game is present.

Configuration

Framework Integration - vRP / ESX / Others / All

Support

GameShop GTA are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Squid Game V and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!

Screenshots & video

Take a look at some screenshots of the plugin in action!

video presentation

Buy it now !

Other resources :

:red_car:Steering Wheel V
:ghost:Among US
:gun:Counter Strike V
:airplane:Joystick Compatibility V (Airplane)
:heart:Character Creation V
:speaking_head:Voice Recognition
Pokemon V

4 Likes

30 euros for that is a lot of money, it does not come with clothes or with mapping

This one comes with clothes and mapped and it is only 18 euros, I understand that it is only lvl 1, it is more worth it the truth

1 Like

This is over priced

3 Likes

Because clothes it’s a paid release [RELEASE][PAID]Squid Game clothing Pack [OPTIMISATION] but if you take look at configuration you can add custom clothes

There is 4 level on my script this is why i have put 30$

18 $ just for one level is too much there is 6 level imagine 108$ to have all level ^^ so don’t talk about my little :pinching_hand: price it is correct really

I speak because I can and want, if you do not like the answers I’m sorry, it is what it is

I just mean that the other has mapped even one level and more things, yours is something very basic

1 Like

Friend, the question is not even the price, you put the price that you want, comes from you.

The point here is that you made very simple levels, very basic and without the proper customization
While the other friend, made only 1 level, well customized, more faithful to the Squid Game and at a lower price, he even has the weapons on the walls, the environment, it all counts.

As clothing can be another paid release, you put it on the topic where it can be purchased, so you do a better job and still help another fellow in the community.

Quite honestly, at the video I was confused on the first level, I didn’t quite understand the time to walk and stop. The lack of customization is clear, you don’t even generate the guards on the doll’s side, which is a free skin, just give the credits to the author.

It’s not so much to create the levels and put a price on each one of them, the customization counts a lot. Good luck buddy.

7 Likes

Yes sure thank you for your comment :call_me_hand:t4: Have nice day

Looks Good but i dont need like that resource.

1 Like

This seems to be away for you try and get some quick money not gonna to lie. Maybe if you put alot more time into making it better before bring it out. Then maybe you could charge people for this. I wouldn’t buy this not even for 1dollar. You can tell it needs aload more work. Everyone seems to out here trying to make quick money for something that isn’t finished

1 Like

Who told you that there will be no update soon ? Read the entire topic release before post here.

That’s like me saying release a entire script before posting here, Lmao. So mad for because you know you’re ripping people off to get a payday or something mate

What ? go drink a tea it will do you good :rofl:

Na what we will do me good is if you could make a script worth the amount of money you’re asking for. But that seem like it’s not gonna happen.

I put the price I want if you don’t want to buy get out from here and that’s it. Have nice day :wave:

I haven’t got to go anywhere. I have the right on here to speak my mind like you do. So other words no.

3 Likes

like all the others is saying its a over price scripts for a small thing

its not addning much too the server

Is there a way to make this standalone or would I need a framework like that? My server is standalone and don’t want to waste my money if not

Bro 24 euros hahaha???

Squid Game is a trademark by Netflix Studios, LLC