[PAID] Scully Weapon Sling v3 (Synced with attachments, tints and variants!)

You can add your inventory events in the Config functions I added for items if you use weapons as items

No it’s a standalone resource

@Scullyy Are you going to add all the default weapons to the cfg? if not, it’s not a big issue, just wondering.

Alright, I made one, and It also includes all of my addon rifles. Heres the cfg file.

config.lua (183.8 KB)

1 Like

Updated:

• Added the ability to translate the script in the config file.

Updated:

• Added an exports.txt file to document the new export to check if a weapon is slinged.
  • Added a config option to use your own notification system.

Updated:

• Added a new export to get the current slinged weapons.
  • Fixed an issue where the weapon might randomly set to unarmed after unslinging.

work weapon as an item ? like ox inventory ?

yes it’ll work

Can I give a try and if it not works refund ?

??anynews about request

the script worked for me drag and drop, like a majority of scullys scripts.
I think the only one that really isnt drag and drop, is his BODY CAM script, but thats just me being lazy and not setting up roles yet.

2 Likes

And how did you do ?

You just need to configure it to your server

Compatible with ox_inventory?

Hello, I have purchased this script and have noticed that when unslinging the weapon it puts it back in your inventory then you have to pull it out again and when you sling it on your back it does the drink action.

Also, if the weapon is slinged and you use the same weapon from your inventory it duplicates the weapon.

It seems like your holster script is having compatibility issues, you need to edit your holster to make sure it doesn’t remove the weapon so the weapon stays and the animation plays correctly. You could also check out my holster script which is correctly done. :grin:

URL has been updated for the sling due to a tebex issue with custom domains. Anyone who experienced problems should be able to access the store with the above URL now.

how does it work on qb-core?

Works perfectly fine if you remove any existing holster resources you already have