[PAID] s1n's Dispatching System

S1N’S DISPATCHING SYSTEM

A modern, in-game and in-depth Dispatching System that’s just right for your roleplaying community!

FEATURES

• Discord integration with Badger’s Discord API to get job permissions.
  • Duty and off-duty system
    • Allows for however many custom departments for each job type (LE, FD, EMS, Tow)
    • Blip system for active units
  • 911 and 311 system for requesting emergency services
    • Once called, it generates a call with automatic location for the relevant department. If no unit available, call will not go through.
  • In-Game CAD screen (Demo)
    • Multiple included screens (Current Call Details, Available Calls, Active BOLOS, Units Status)
  • Detailed Call Management System (Demo 1 and Demo 2)
    • Allows for note taking, records relevant events (units requested, attached, detached, on-scene…).
    • Once call is ended, logs full call report in a specified Discord Channel (chosen in the config)
  • In-depth text-based Radio (Demo)
    • Includes different radio frequencies for jobs and departments.
    • Joint Public Service channel that interconnects all jobs.
    • Tac-channels automatically generated/removed with each call.
  • BOLO system with currently active BOLOS

BASIC COMMANDS

• /duty - Goes on and off-duty.
  • /cad - Display the CAD screen
  • /call help - Displays the Call help screen
  • /bolo help - Displays the BOLO help screen

REQUIREMENTS

PRICING

The price for the combo with the CAD and the UI Framework was set to 15$ USD, which is a way to make it as accessible as possible while still getting remuneration from my work. It uses the “pay what you want” system if you’re feeling specially generous, which is greatly appreciated. If you’re unable to afford the script feel free to reach out to me so we can maybe work something out.

QUESTIONS

If you have any remaining questions and/or want to see more from the script prior to buying it feel free to post a reply here with your request/question.

SUPPORT

Although QA-tested any script is bound to face one bug or another. So for support, reach out to me via DMs as that’s the quickest way for me to deal with bug reports and push an update as soon as possible with the proper fixes. Same thing applies if you need assistance to use some feature.

INSPIRATION

This framework was inspired in the visuals of HSG’s design, which was the community that put me into FiveM and roleplaying. Thanks for everyone that was a part of that time in my life.

WHAT’S NEXT

I have other projects in the works that might include: An in-depth SQL-less MDT system and so on. No ETA is available for any future scripts, they’ll come when they come.

1 Like

Wait wait wait… Well this seems like its already on the forums but free from years ago…

1 Like

Howdy! Although similar in design language the feature set is completely different. The script you linked is more focused on being an MDT than a Dispatching System (not even sure if any of the features included in it are even in my script with the exception of BOLOs).

However if you (and or other users) feel like how the other one is setup fits your need aswell you are free to use it instead.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback, have a great day!

UPDATE 04/01/2022

An update has been pushed to the asset manager including the following features and fixes:

• Ability to change the command /911 and /311 to better fit your community needs.
  • Ability to change colors for most of the script features (LE, FD, EMS and TOW colors along with the accent colors in CAD)
  • Fix for the crash/log-out error.

If you downloaded the script prior to this update and the /911 or /311 commands are not working, make sure to properly update to the current version.

Any feedback and suggestions are appreciated, feel free to publish it here on the post or refer it to me via DMs or Discord as you prefer.

Thanks for the preference and kindness,
s1n

Are we able to add more than one LEO Department with the Permissions or do we have to have one role for all Law Enforcement?

UPDATE 07/05/2022

An update has been pushed to s1n’s CAD including the following features and fixes:

• Ability to change colors for the chat messages
  • Ability to use multiple roles for permissions
  • s1n’s UI Framework is now a separate dependency, the original package has been reissued to all users, if you haven’t yet received access to it let me know so we can sort it out.
  • Various other tweaks and fixes

The source code for this project was mostly lost with a hard-drive error an I did my best to roll it back to it’s original glory but I may have missed some spots.

Any feedback and suggestions are appreciated, feel free to publish it on the forum post or refer it to me via cfx forum DMs or Discord as you prefer.

s1n

1 Like

UPDATE 13/05/2022

An update has been pushed to s1n’s CAD including the following features and fixes:

• Ability to change the syntax for some commands
  • Added the export exports.s1n_CAD:getJob(id) to allow for checking if a user with a set ID is currently on-duty with a job.
  • Added /onduty to list the number of active units.
  • Fixed the Tow Truck /duty error
  • Various other small tweaks and fixes

Any feedback and suggestions are appreciated, feel free to publish it on the forum post or refer it to me via cfx forum DMs or Discord as you prefer.

s1n

UPDATE 21/04/2023

• Fix for year-old bug
  • Various other small tweaks and fixes

This is again under active development. Any feedback and suggestions are appreciated, feel free to publish it on the forum post or refer it to me via cfx forum DMs or Discord as you prefer.

s1n