Deleted post

| Support | Yes |
Deleted post

1 Like

Reselling my vehicle :anger: - Rolls Royce Ghost Limousine | 8 Seater | Stars on Roof | Looks - YouTube

1 Like

Hello,
This car is made by me a long time ago and you stole my vehicle everyone knows you sell gta 5 mods cars with edited files or cars like you stole from me…

Hello!,

Would you be able to list the number of polys the model has?

Hello Friend,

I recommend you follow the FiveM Release rules when approaching this.

See a violation? Flag the topic or email support@fivem.net. Do not start an argument. Flag it and let staff take care of it.”

I have already flagged the post , He is not doing this first time , this is his 10-15 time he is reselling and he has already got his account suspended.

and also this vehicle has an issue , thats why I stopped selling it and focusing on fixing it.

and yeah after spending my hard work and time , I can say its fixed and will be releasing soon !

and yeah I am making this post so people can aware that this person is making fool of them.

To be precise, this car kit was created by me using 3DSMAX, but there are still people who steal it to make money, ridiculous.This unique front and rear surrounds. Especially the back of theft while changing all change, this set is the wrong rear surround.