[PAID] [RELEASE] Tokensystem (Secure your Server Events)

Happy Christmas! :christmas_tree:

I made this release for server owners that do not have the experience to write or rewrite code in order to secure your server for exploitable events.

What function does this tokensystem have?

This tokensystem is a security measure designed to protect against exploitation of server events. These events, known as “TriggerServerEvent,” are used to trigger actions on the server, including (for mostly of the server owners), for example giving a player money, weapons,items, or reviving them. Keep in mind that these are only examples

To secure these events, the system utilizes encryption to make the tokens unreadable. This process helps to ensure that only legitimate requests are processed by the server, as it is difficult for an attacker to obtain a valid token. The encryption and the decryption of a token is complettely serverside. It also adds an additional layer of security by making it more difficult for an attacker to reverse engineer the encryption and forge a valid token.

Overall, a token system is an effective way to secure server events and protect against exploitation in FiveM. An example of the config is shown in the image below. Explanations are written in the image.

I would like to mention that a tokensystem is only one way to secure your events, the most recommended way would be to write clean code in order to prevent such exploitable events.

Interested? Buy it

More Informations
Encryption system for the tokens
Only accessible through the config due to escow encryption
Resmon in use: 0.01ms

Image of the config

Code is accessible Yes (Config only)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 205
Requirements N/A
Support Yes

Bruh 50 bux for somthing that was already released and free? [Release][DEV] Server Event Security Tokens - Anticheat

Well, I knew someone like you would comment with such statement. First of all, if you would like to use the free tokenizer, use it. Besides it’s from 2018, my script does still work if a resource is restarted, the free one, not. And as I’m looking right into the code, the security token is stored client side for each resource. Use it, or not, your choice.

yeah i know what you sai im not saing is bad script but still not a fan for that 50 bux and is better make trigger safer instead of tring to avoid peope using them its a good idea but to expensive thats all

I do agree with you that the people should just write better code, I even mentioned that, but for the people that needs something reliable, this is the system to use.

Yeah nice release btw keep working

Thanks mate

Soo pretty much the same system that ESX & QB callbacks use? But for 56.25€?
And cant just cheaters use the export to get the key and bypass the security?

We can just use the esx/qb callback systems :wink:

Nope, they cant. The export can only be triggered by the script and not through other „helping tools“.

Oh and while just comparing this system with a callback system, you can still read the plain data that is going in and out through the callbacks

Perhaps you should try to read my description to clarify that the method provided here, is only one way to create a protected client/server environment.

Then use it?

Smart, still quite sure that it isnt really that far from qb/esx callbacks (cant really compare the code since its paid & locked), considering they also create “secured” events through callbacks // events that cant be dumped nor triggered by cheaters.

I’m not really sure what you mean with callbacks // events, you are not dumping events firstly, you are dumping the code and secondly, I haven’t found anything at the latest ESX that is looking like “secured” events that can’t be triggered by cheaters. GitHub - esx-framework/esx-legacy: Official Repo For ESX-Legacy