[PAID][RELEASE] Set Ped to Player - DataBase Saving System

When will the email be sent out ?

1 Like

Attention!
If someone has not received an email with an updated script, Please contact me via forum message and send me your email.
[Email must be the same as the email you used to buy the script]

why dont the ped save when server restart i added the sql also

Still no email

1 Like

Message me on the forum.

Some emails which i get was ***gmail or something like that. Send me your email in private message on the Forum.

Hi,
I had an order from you. (XpepsiX16, 2022.07.09 at 16:56) The topic said the product will be sent to me in 5 to 10 minutes., but i didnā€™t get the product. where am i going to get his product like in email or somewhere else.
Iā€™m looking forward to your message.
Take care,
MƔtƩ

I will send you message in DM on forum.
RisWorks

Hi,
I have a problem when i connect to the server and a got my ped my guns just dissapear and the server sais i have the gun but i cant see it and i cant put it in the charachter hands. So how can i solve this problem?

1 Like

I will send you fix.

check client.lua
Find this line ā†’ SetPlayerModel()
then add this line right next after that one ā†’ TriggerEvent(ā€˜esx:restoreLoadoutā€™)

oh no!Can you make a qb version?I cannot use it!!!Thx

1 Like

hey,man ,it support esx legacy?

1 Like

Dear Liulu,
Script support ESX Legacy.
RisWorks

Ciao ho un problema con il database, per salvare i ped, ogni volta che esco e rientro non mi trovo il ped puoi aiutarmi perfavore?

Dear Seby,
I will send you private message. We will fix your problem
RisWorks

Compatible with Oxmysql?

1 Like

Hey how to know my version and can I pay only on PayPal because on website I have to pay 4.12 EUR PayPal and 0.05 on master card

Hey how to know my version and can I pay only on PayPal because on website I have to pay 4.12 EUR PayPal and 0.05 on master card

Hey how to know my version and can I pay only on PayPal because on website I have to pay 4.12 EUR PayPal and 0.05 on master cardā€¦/