[Paid-Release] Screenshot Command

Hello there!
This right here is a script which allows you to take a screenshot of another player by writing a command and then their ID afterwards. Preview and configuration etc. is all avaliable on the Tebex. ESX is required for this script as it works with “ES”-Permissions.

Highly configurable, 3 languages avaliable as of now (English, Swedish, Spanish)

Buy this script

Preview: [Used on a server with anticheat, Swedish language]

1c94faac084b7c4d33859d7d0eabaa49

Does this require screenshot-basic? How does it take the screenhot?
Compatible on windows and linux?

My question is this any different than screenshot-basic and me just setting up a command to trigger it? Kinda wanna know what Im buying here.

1 Like

Yes, it does require screenshot-basic. Can’t really say ”how” it does but it uses screenshot-basic to send the ingame screen to the desired Discord channel. Windows is working, haven’t tried Linux yet but should be no different.

No, not a huge difference. This focuses on being very ”New” friendly and is a very small script originally included in an Anticheat I developed. Working on improving it though!

There is already a script that does the same and is free, how is it different from this one?

Your charging $6 (in all) for the following line

exports['screenshot-basic']:requestScreenshotUpload('YOURWEBHOOK', 'files[]', function(data)

coupled with some server log? Come on man.

Like I previously answered, this is a very simple script and is not very hard to create by yourself like many other ”Paid” scripts. This is more aimed towards newer server owners (hence being very noob friendly) and people who don’t understand screenshot-basic at all (Which I’ve seen a lot of).

If you say that there is a script doing this could you please show it to me?

really annoys me how a script like this is PAID. This is completely why i quit 5m and so did my friends because of how ridiculous servers and fivem as a whole has become

Just replying, not here to hate ^

2 Likes

Why charge? Why not educate new players/developers. It would have taken you 10 minutes to write that into a tutorial…

OP request