[Paid Release] [RedEM:RP & VORP & QBR] RicX Broom Work

RicX - Broom - RedEM:RP - VORP - QBR

Players can get a Broom and they can start working in towns with the worktool. After finishing the work, they will get paid.

Features

• Easy to use
  • Low CPU usage
  • Prompts to control worktool

Dependecies

• redemrp + redemrp_inventory
  • or VORP
  • or QBR

How to Install

1. Put ricx_broom into server-data/resources/
  2. Open server.cfg and add after the RedEMRP/VORP/QBR resources: ensure ricx_broom
  3. Add the broom item config to the framework inventory

https://ricx-scripts.tebex.io/package/4538782

U want 17.22 EUR for this xD?
Such scripts are created in max 5 minutes…

I don’t normally comment in posts here. However, in this case, I had to express my opinion.

3 Likes

It is 14 euro, the extra is the tax, because where you live, you have to pay it probably. This is not just a script, its a template to create more like this, if you never had an idea like this, you will never make it in 5 min believe me, just because you saw the video and now you can make it, since you know how it works, that does not mean you could made it in 5 min without checking my script.

I have been working on FiveM since 2016, I also had contact with RedM. For me, creating this type of script takes 5 minutes of work in LUA. There is nothing special about this script here… This is just my opinion as an experienced developer. You do what you think, but for me, this type of script should be free. Additionally, I don’t know if selling RedM scripts is allowed on this forum and tebex.

3 Likes

Yeah sure man. If u arw the fastest hand on the forum then u should help people and release free scripts daily. And instead of making the script and release it free, you spent more time on explaining yourself, i find it ultra funny.

Some of my RedM scripts are Free on my Github :wink:

3 Likes

Most of scripts ur publishing here for money, are already free on VORP/REDEM community discords… Like campfire, dogs, etc… And u want insane amount of money for it…

Everyone can give an opinion on this forum, so u dont have to be so to.ic for others.

+100 @BulgaR

2 Likes

It can hurt I know, my eyes are bleeding also when I read those free resources, but good luck to anyone who uses them lol.

dont be discourage by others. whether is paid or not. its your work if others want to do it for free that’s their choice, if they want to blame someone blame Cfx for allowing scripts to be sold.

1 Like