[Paid][Release][QBCore/ESX Legacy] Rosin making

Weed planting with Rosin press to make Rosin!
This is my second script something Ive been wanting to make forever since there is so many weed scripts but I couldn’t find any dab/rosin/shatter scripts around!
YouTube Preview

Features and Info about the script

• Plant weed then pick the weed and Rosin press uses that weed to make the Rosin!
  • 0.00-0.01ms is the highest Ive seen it run on my server!
  • Lots of config options to change it to the way you like!- Usable Dab effects provided in readme!
  • Can change time it takes for each step in Config!
  • Can turn store on or off depending on your server!
  • Comes with effects code you and put in qb-smallresources

Dependencies

ESX version is basically the same dependencies only difference is ox_inventory and ESX of course.

ScreenShots

rosinResmon
Config
GrowingMenu.PNG
rosincooling
RosinPressMenu

Purchase
Tebex
ESX Legacy Version!

My other work
Tim Hortons Job - Tebex
Pizza Job - Tebex
Car Fob and Plate system - Tebex
Public Scripts - My Github

6 Likes

If I put the price on 0 does it actually cost nothing?

1 Like

Yes you can put 0.00 and Its up to you what you pay :slight_smile:
I want to provide good scripts with good performance and allow people to pay what they think they are worth.

3 Likes

such charming one you are <3

1 Like

Esx versión ?

Sorry I don’t make ESX scripts but the code isnt obfuscated or anything as FiveM ToS states. So you could always convert the QBCore events to ESX ones :slight_smile:

The only thing i see being hard to convert would be the store.

2 Likes

Would have never thought someone would make a rosin script, now time to make an open blasting script with a chance to explode hahah!

Also how did you get your target to show a gif or a spinning image?

1 Like

Shatter making might be coming soon… :wink:

Add fa-spin on the end of whatever icon you have in your qb-/bt-target html be sure to put a space before so for example mine looks like this
<i class="target-eye fas fa-fan fa-spin"></i>

1 Like

Sorry, but what ever that VScode theme is that you are using needs burning xD

Sorry @warboyo I love green as you can see from most of the other things in the video and screenshots lol
I think it looks pretty good

My VScode Skin

Gives me depression just looking at it haha

Gives me a raging Neo just looking at it

1 Like

When you plant the weed can others steal it? Or is it by its self? Also can you grow weed in other places beside in that building?

Its only currently for that one place cause polyzones. ( You could have the weed come from somewhere else and just use it as the rosin pressing area)
Players cant steal it when its getting planted no its client side so it only for the person that starts it can go finish it.

Ok i have a issue when i click to open store with qb-target it wont open anything same with check plants??? I have a ERROR

Any idea??

Did you install nh-context menu ?

i own a press and never taught i would see that in GTA… good shit bro…
i’ll go get my eLeaf pico mod…

1 Like

Do you make custom Qb scripts ?

I can. But too busy currently have 4-6 more scripts coming soon!

aight fasho ill be wating let me know when u free to makke a custom script from scratch