Paid | Release | [PHP] Applications System

Applications Systemv1.1

FiveAssets Development Group

This is a web based released for communities looking for alternatives to application management for their website. Made with PHP, this system provides an easy-to-use, modern method to creating and managing all sorts of applications for your server.

Images & Demos

Images

Click for Live Demo Secure

Requirements

The system is based of two external APIs, Steam and Discord. This is only emplaced for better, more accurate information gathering for reviewal, as well as a quick and easy sign-in system.

• Discord Application
  • Steam API
  • Database
  • PhP v8+
  • Basic Understanding of JSON (soon to be negated)

Features

• Custom Application Creation
  • Modern & Easy-to-Use Frontend
  • Auto Information Logging (i.e: Steam Hex, Discord User, Etc.)
  • Reviewal System (with configurable access)
  • Easy Setup
  • Support for Multiple Input Types (short, long, dropdown, select, radio button, slider, etc.)
  • Secure Backend

Purchase on Tebex 25 EUR

Documentation
Provided inside download

7 Likes

nice made

3 Likes

It def seems interesting but I would def make the UI mobile friendly. The first page when checking the example hosted one the initial page is really cramped.

Could prob do some flexbox work in there or even using grids to solve it.

While I agree most people may apply on their PC’s but just out of polish sake I would make it mobile friendly.

2 Likes

Definitely something we’ll put some time into to smooth out. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

I feel like this has a lot of potential, but I do have some questions:

• Can you change the colors, theme, images, etc?

• Is the reviewal system based upon discord perms? Can it be? If so, do people who have a certain role to review have the ability to edit the application?

• If you have permission to review an application, is it just for a certain department or is it for all of them? Can certain ranks/people be locked to review certain applications?

• Does anything automatically happen in discord when a user accepts or denies an application? What about when a new one is submitted?

Im just trying to get a sense in how customizable this application system is because it’s truly incredible but it wouldn’t be able to work for my server without the needed level of customization.

1 Like

Hi there,

Full frontend customization isn’t implemented at the moment, however, we’ve thought of the possibility of implementing a very basic theme/color selector and or dark/light toggleable mode.

As of now, permissions are based on a Discord user’s object, though not guild roles. This is a very interesting idea we’d be open to exploring in future updates.

All applications are viewable by anyone who has been granted access to the review page, we understand this limits the security of the system from a department to department basis, it’s been a point of interest, we’re working around the most efficient method of isolating different departments per each permission set.

You’ve definitely pointed out some improvements and updates we’d love to add to our system in future updates. Thanks for your interest and questions.

Nice. Good luck.

2 Likes

Of course! I don’t know if you guys do any custom work or plan to include these features in future updates but I would certainly be a customer!

2 Likes

Could you add a word counter for each section to the admin panel?
The Demo also doesn’t give a view into the details of the application.
How will the user be notified of denial etc?

1 Like

I can certainly tell you we’re working on a new update, you’ve given us a lot of ideas to better the system so I wouldn’t be shocked if at least some ended up in future versions ;).

Thanks again!

@mikkel20088 A word counter is certainly something that can be done! The demo should allow you to view the mock applications as well as their associated info. The panel was originally intended for a more documentation-based information system, though with the features we’re looking to add, Webhooks & Emails are what we’ve been planning.

@viber Thank you!

1 Like

Project Update v.1.1

What's New?

• Advanced Permissions System (Dependant on Application Type)
  • Banning / User Blocking System (Based on Steam, IP &/or Discord)
  • Updated Frontend W/ Responsive Design Flow
  • Character & Word Counter on Review
  • Searchable Dropdowns & Paginated Tables

What's Fixed?

• System creating user while discord or steam object is null
  • Inability to create staff members
  • Inability to select user from dropdown

Purchase - Download

Could ya tell me a bit more about the permissions system? Is it discord based? Can certain roles review certain applications without editing yet? Thanks!

Hey there! It is not based on Discord role, it’s permission system is independant and just based on the store users in your database. Below is an example of creating an admin. You can choose what department(s) they can view, along with what actions they can commit within the department (accept/decline, delete).

As well as the standard staff permissions for system-wide actions (such as all application access, create / delete bans, create / delete staff)

I can definitely recommend it even at this early stage, it seems that FiveAssets are actively developing and maintaining the system. They provide wonderful support and stand ready to help with any issue.
They’re also great at reviewing, considering and implementing suggestions.

1 Like

If I were to give a department head the can manage role for a department do they have the ability to add remove and manage their own command staff to review the application? For example, would I as an owner have to add each command staff member, or could I just give the LAPD chief the “Can Manage Admins” option, and then they can add or remove their own department members? If I give them the “can manage admins” does it allow them to manage “admins” in other departments? Certainly, something to think about for the future because that wouldn’t work too well.

Ah very great point. There’s only so much we can do before standalone permissions get overcrowded and jumbled. It seems like Discord role-based permissions may be the easier and more advanced option to go with. We’ll do some testing when we’re stable and see what we can do.

We appreciate your perspective on this, it’s been a tremendous help!

@mikkel20088 It’s been a pleasure to interact with you, thank you for your continued support and understanding <3

Hello again, just checking in to see if any additional updates have been made or planned?