[PAID-RELEASE] NON-ELS 2021 Generic LSPD Fleet Part 2

This pack is the 2nd part to the original Generic LSPD Fleet : [PAID-RELEASE] NON-ELS Generic LSPD Fleet

This pack is a general LSPD Fleet with 5 vehicles.

2019 F250- Marked

2018CHGR - Marked

2018 CHGR - Unmarked

2018 FPIS - Marked

2018 FPIS - Unmarked

All vehicles are non els, with high quality parts!

More Images : LSPD Generic Fleet Part 2 - Eclipse Mods - Album on Imgur

Pack is $15 : https://eclipsemods.tebex.io/package/4532545

I SWEAR I have seen these before… for free…

2 Likes

No clue, they are my models, you may have seen the part one of the pack.

I can guarantee you there aren’t any models with good quality parts like mine for free.

yep on lcpdfr

1 Like

Where, please link it cause it def isnt on lspdfr lmao, I have my own account on there. https://www.lcpdfr.com/profile/403999-salty-eclipse/

The livery plus the vehicles you have in your pack are on there… Pretty strange that the same vehicles plus the liverys match…

1 Like

The liveries are from a IRL based departments. The Vehicles are NO WHERE on lspdfr. I would love a link lmao, you hard cappin kid.

Too bad that its not cap tho

I would love for you to prove me wrong but you can’t. I make all my cars and have proof!

These come with templates to create liveries?

Yes, it does come with templates.

so what? i can lie the same as you and bring a picture of any vehicle on zmodeler :joy:

Dude im not going to argue with you, I have all the proof I make my models. And if they are actually on lspdfr send me a link so I can report it can get it taken down for leaking on lspdfr’s website lmao.

LOL they have been up there WAY before you posted yours. You can easily look and find them yourself man.

Nah bro, if they are there send a link to them. Again I’m not gonna argue with you.

Yes bro. They have been. Go look yourself. It’s not hard to do, but I’m guessing you already did since you are trying to sell the same vehicles they have posted.

You aren’t the first to do this and you won’t be the last.

Yeah bro I def am, still dont put proof in chat tho. but pop off!

He does make his own vehicles just to clarify, and he did make these cars, so there is no need to be a ass about it, you don’t need to be disrespectful for no reason at all.

I watched eclipse make most of these cars. They also arent on LSPDFR, you keep saying they are with no proof/link.