[Paid] [Release] ESX Police alerts

Everyone says you can get this for free so I cancel the selling

1 Like

Other than a little bit of crayola crayon coloring, how is this any different from Outlaw Alerts?

Main difference is the waypoint option, the car color and license plate, and as you said the html ui.

1 Like

I think I saw this outlaw alert modified in another page, and free. You only changed the css. What can you say about it?

Is it possible to add other options with this such as alerts for someone making drugs for example or is it only set for the shooting and car stealing options?

You can with the free ones as well. You are basically charging nearly 15.00 USD for a .css edit.

Ahh ty ty! :DD

Is not only a css.

Very cool design. I have been searching this for a while now, because others just has the notifications, and this one has amazing UI. Im using this with the new trigger for the house robberies and car thiefs, works amazing :slight_smile: Thank you for this release!

1 Like

Can you add it so you can choose what weapons get alerted? And make it so if they are shooting multiple times in the same exact area, it doesn’t spam alerts?

If so, I’ll purchase.

Wow, isn’t it the same as this only changing the css? Basically the same

If I remember correctly, this is from nopixel or something to if, whoever wants this for free, send me a private, I will gladly pass it on

I based it on this but remade the code

Can’t sell this friend, so you mean I can get a free script, change some coordinates or change the translation and I can sell it?

Its more then that