[PAID][RELEASE] Animation Menu Key Mapping - NOSQL

Animation Menu Key Mapping - NOSQL

Hello, here is my animation menu release with customizable key without the need for sql bdd

Download (8€): Buy

• Standalone
  • No IP lock
  • Source code
  • Fully customizable
  • Easy install

Optimization

Idle: 0.01ms
In activity: 0.01-0.30ms

To install it :

• add the folder “litter”
  • add the line “start litter” on .cfg
  • change language in config.lua
  • change option in the config.lua
1 Like

why would anyone pay 25 euros for a resource that is already free?
developers are getting out of ideas

4 Likes

it is not the same. if you had taken the time to watch video. mine is much more optimized. and from 2 you can configure any key you want in the key configuration. and on top of that there is no need for storage in a database, everything is recorded on the client locally

not worth 25 euros. its much better using commands than keybinds no one is gonna key bind 50 animations

2 Likes

use dpemotes and just edit it and add registerkeymaping then player can put their key binds.
apart from that you could make your own ui instead of using NativeUI

Too expensive. Its insane how much people charge for things these days.

1 Like

it’s not nativeui but rageui and I would add that it’s not just about registerkey mapping. as I say I record custom touchdowns locally so no need on the server side to save what the player has put

there is also the functionality to play an animation or a process via name of the anim

I did it for myself at the base and like everywhere all work deserves a salary. I post it if other people are interested

we can understand that. but if you trying to make some extra money try add something new. it just people will always choose the free one. optimization is not worth the money they spend.