[PAID] [REDEMRP, VORP, STANDALONE] Marshal Flags

The Complete Flag Addon

Give your players a unique way to represent themselves!

Flags can be used by police, army, militias and gangs, posses of friends and more!

Frameworks

• VORP
  • REDEM-RP
  • Standalone

Flag Interaction

• Deploy Flags
  • Pickup your Flags
  • Drop Flags
  • Delete Flags

Features

• 30+ pre-configured custom flags with full item support
  • Fully useable as an Item
  • Custom Made Images for Inventories for VORP & REDEM-RP
  • Configurable prompts & full language support
  • Optional Job Locking & Item Requirement
  • Animations
  • Key Support
  • Slash Commands
  • Completely Configurable
  • Optimized

DEPENDENCIES(VORP):
[GitHub - VORPCORE/VORP-Inventory: Inventory System]
DEPENDENCIES:(REDEM-RP)
[GitHub - RedEM-RP/redemrp_inventory: An Inventory System for RedEM:RP]

Store Link: https://marshal.tebex.io/package/5041218/
Video Link: Marshal Flags - REDM Script - VORP & REDEM RP - #VORP #REDEMRP #REDM - YouTube

Other Releases
:arrow_forward:Marshal Multijob System

3 Likes

Winchester Inn Review

This is an excellent script with a lot of uses. Some might look at it and just think “what good is a flag?” Well let me tell you, it can be used for tonnes of different RP. We use it for our army, which is the obvious. But gangs also use different flags, rebel groups, surveyors for making property, target practice and to make a statement.

MDevelopmentScripts is also always willing to work with you to make changes and make sure the script is running great for you. You won’t regret buying this script and the uses are limited to your imagination. Highly recommend.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

i need help getting into the server

Are you not able to join the discord?

I have to say I used this personally, and it hits just the right spot for RP. It adds so much. I love riding around with whatever flag you choose to use, to have your colors waving in the wind with your posy behand you looking like a badass. This script is very well made, and the man that made it is super helpfully and was able to answer any questions I had when I was adding it.

Script looks amazing, however why is it listed as Paid when it is clearly free on your website? To add to that, why is it CFX Asset Encrypted if it’s free?

It is set to pay what you want, in accordance with policies. I plan to release source but I do not have access to source code at the moment as I am away from my computer with the code on it, for a while.

do you have a discord server or can you give me your user? i want to ask you something

1 Like

He’s no longer active