Tebex Link
RedemRP 14.99€ + tax
VORP 14.99€ + tax

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Requirements RedEM:RP or VORP
Support Yes
3 Likes

Tebex page is not working, fix the link please.

Best regards,
ORP Team

You are right. I just fixed it, thanks for that!

Could you add a functions that automatically gives you also the sender code in the message? without you have to type it in?

1 Like

Thats a possibility, I will do that and push an update

1 Like

Where I can contact with you ?

Though with that, it should be optional for those senders that want to write anonymous telegrams

An option to delete messages would be nice.

1 Like

how can i contact you

you cant delete messages?

I would buy but says you offer support but you leave no form of contact information such as a discord on the script information. If you have a support discord i might get it. But ive been burned on too many scripts that are broken and say they offer support and they actually dont.

No you can’t

ew, i mean it looks nice and all, but id prefure not having to go into a database to delete things

Yeah I agree however this is the best Telegram system I could find that actually works. Hopefully the dev keeps up with it.

So since you cant even delete messages, is it possible to change the html or is this encrypted also? Then i could do it myself

New update released

• Now you can delete telegrams
  • Now you can set the year in Config.lua if you want to set it to 1899 or 2023

If you already have the resource, just download it again from keymaster :ok_hand:

Hello there,

Before buying the script, got a question :

Is there a notifications system to tell when receiver got a new telegram, or can we add one by ourselves ? (we already got one on our telegram system)

Thanks for reply :slight_smile:

Hello!

I can add that but I think that it makes no sense since there is no wifi or nothing like xD
I can add that and make it optional if you really want.

Style is not responsive… on 1920x1080 looks good but when higher or lower it looks like…horrible

If this is possible, it would be nice to have the option to enable this.