[PAID] Realistic recoil, safety, fire modes and more [50% OFF]

Looks good, but I dont think it should shake the cam so hard maybe 50-70% of it, is that configurable?

1 Like

Good catch. It was configurable whether the static camera shake is or isn’t enabled, the amplitude was not. However now it has been added as of now.

If by shake you meant recoil knockback, it is fully configurable for each weapon or weapon group.

Example you can have default weapon type recoil of 20% and override for each pistol separately. Single weapon recoil will have priority over weapon group. Think of it as fallback values. If for example WEAPON_PISTOL50 is not configured, but you have pistol group configured, it will use group values instead.

Thank you for pointing it out

1 Like

Is it possible to make a fully standalone version for those who don’t use ox-inventory?

Unfortunately I don’t think so as it uses hooks and the script pretty much revolves around ox_inventory

1 Like

is it compatible with qs-invetory?

Unfortunately it is not. OX Inventory & library are dependencies for optimization.

Really wish it support qs inventory🤧

1 Like

Unfortunately, it is not in my scope to rewrite this for other inventories at this moment. If demand grows, I might be able to eventually, but I shift my focus to other projects for a bit

Please make sure to include the full paid releases template.

Apologize, edited the post.

If people aren’t using ox there using qs inventory. :face_with_peeking_eye:

update

Last day of sale

or reworked QB inv

No support after purchase.

Hey, have you opened a ticket? :eyes:

Yup 3 days ago

Very nice ignoring from the author of this script… unbelieveble

This script works with the old version of the ox_lib. Creator does not respond to tickets. So basically wasted money :slight_smile:

Yup he just ignore tickets, general chat. Shameless support.

Hey, I apologize for your experience. I cannot provide constant support to everyone, I am beyond sure that my scripts do work with given requirements right off the bat, however I myself hate poor customer service. If you still wanted, I can charge back your money spent. Feel free to lmk on discord or here