[PAID] [RADON] Building Mechanics

Building Mechanics allows you to freely build anything you want with ease, Enjoy!
Full support is provided

NOTE The props used in showcase is made by Cosmo and is not included in the script.
Download the props here

Tebex Full Access
Tebex Escrowed Version

Code is accessible Both
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) > 200
Requirements None
Support Yes
2 Likes

$77 ???

1 Like

$65 for the non-escrowed version , yep

Can you update to allow the config file to be used? It’s currently included within the escrow protection. I have purchase and noticed this. Config isn’t viewable/changeable. No documentation for keys/commands? Everything is unknown! :slight_smile:

Script seems awesome from the preview…

Haha my bad, I updated it now so you should just be able to re-download it :smiley:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Looks like an amazing script to be able to build objects in GTA. How long does it stay in game before it is removed?

Currently it get’s removed once you restart the server however since I added a wrapper for it you can do whatever you want, including saving buildings to the database to make it stay forever

Hey! well, this is gonna be awesome for the prop builders <3 Thank you for making this!

1 Like

cool!!

1 Like

its’a sync for all players? saving database option is available ?

Yes, it syncs for all players. There is no option Saving to database but you can use the wrapper for it and add it yourself :smiley:

OP request