· Shop System
· Weapon Menu
· Clothing Menu
· Optional Cash Item
· 100+ New Icons
· Non-encrypted resource and easy to customize
· INCLUDING ALL THE FUNCTIONS OF QB INVENTORY

Purchase link: T E B E X (11.99€)

Do you want us to customize it for your server? Contact us!

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 7.332
Requirements QBCore, qb-radialmenu or dp-clothing
Support Yes
7 Likes

Nice job guys!, excellent.

I’ve a question, it comes with events and triggers of the qb-inventory? or i need to change everything in the other resources?, like policejob

Hello @B1naErr0r , it is equipped with all the triggers and functions of the qb-inventory. It is fully compatible with everything that works with qb-inventory.

durability is included?

Is included

Not sure, but this looks like the normal qb-inventory modified into a better version

The inventory is that of qb completely modified but including the same functions to make it fully compatible with everything :wink:

I have a question, if I buy the inventory, is there still a lot to adjust or simply pluginplay do I have to rewrite other scripts so that this works?

dc link does not work

It is ready to work with everything, it will not be necessary for you to edit other scripts to work with this inventory since it detects it as if it were the qb-inventory.

(dc link works)

No, I’ve tried again but the link doesn’t work!

thanks for the quick reply as soon as the link works we want to buy the inventory ^^

Not sure you can sell that

1 Like

Youre right, I dont think he can. QB resources are under the MIT License, so everything using it has to also be open source, though Im not sure what the threshold of the code has to be used for it to apply. A moderator will probably have to check.

Please, before saying what you say, check the code of the script. It is very easy to give an opinion without knowing.

Yes, and I do take that into consideration. But as you said you used the QB Core Inventory functions. Using it and selling it for your own resource might be against the license. It depends on how much of it you have used.

Use what is necessary so that everything is compatible with the qbcore stuff without the client having to do much work and is quick to start with no hassle for the buyer.

1 Like

Hi!, i’m having a problem, i can’t combine items, you know why?, y let you the line from qb-core/shared/items

[‘lockpick’] = {[‘name’] = ‘lockpick’, [‘label’] = ‘Ganzua’, [‘weight’] = 300, [‘type’] = ‘item’, [‘image’] = ‘lockpick.png’, [‘unique’] = false, [‘useable’] = true, [‘shouldClose’] = true, [‘combinable’] = {accept = {‘screwdriverset’}, reward = ‘advancedlockpick’, anim = {[‘dict’] = ‘anim@amb@business@weed@weed_inspecting_high_dry@’, [‘lib’] = ‘weed_inspecting_high_base_inspector’, [‘text’] = ‘Crafting lockpick’, [‘timeOut’] = 7500,}}, [‘description’] = ‘Muy útil si pierdes mucho las llaves… o si lo quieres usar para otra cosa…’},

Hi guys!, i’m trying yo combine items, but the inventory won’t let me do it, what’s happening?, it doesn’t say “combine” or nothing when i grab the item

Unfortunately, support is not possible! Discord links don’t work unfortunately! And unfortunately no information was received via email and Github either! Unfortunately, the inventory system offered here does not work! And today the packages were removed from Tebex! Seems like it was a bad buy! Too bad actually! I’m still hoping that the scripter will get in touch and publish some information here! Or at least transfer the money back! The hope dies last!