[PAID] | [QBCORE] Money as Item [UPDATED 08/09/2023]

Do you want to use money like an item?
This script offers you to manage your money as an item. Create an item in QB-Core and use it like money. This script makes your item work like money.

This script also makes a prop when you drop the money on the ground.

• (IT’S HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED TO USE MONEY AS THE ITEM. THERE ARE MANY OPTIONS TO EXPLOIT THEM, THROUGH INVENTORY, ETC.)
    QB-Inventory had a bug where you could duplicate items through the trunk of the car when you disconnected the internet, but it seems to be fixed in new versions of Inventory.

Configuration

Features

• Resmon client - 0.00ms
  • Resmon server - 0.00-0.02ms / 1 Player | ±80 Players 2.6ms
  • Configurable - locale/language, config (item)
  • 1 Thread
  • Easy-to-Configure!

We are using the Asset Escrow system

Buy on :shopping_cart: TEBEX
Documentation :books: GitBook

This script is a part of the Basic script package

Code accessible No
Subscription based Yes
Lines (approximately) +2000
Requirements QB-Core, oxmysql, qb-inventory
Support Yes
1 Like

youre charging people for this???

4 Likes

Yeah, I tried this script what you sent, but it didn’t work properly. It works only in half way. So I made it by my own and my is workable and in future I want to make it more secure to avoid exploiting of money.

1 Like

you can modify it as needed to fit to the new qbcore if needed and matter of fact give me about a day or two to to fix this up

2 Likes

Not everybody is so handy

1 Like

So you’re charging money for something that can be exploited currently?

1 Like

Yeah It is exploitable trough inventory if they didn’t fixed that bug. Every item could be duplicated. This bug was in qb-inventory, if they fixed it, this script shouldn’t be exploitable. If they didn’t fixed it. It is still exploitable. And BTW it is part of package so I think people aren’t suffer such a big loss. I would like to add to this package above +10 - +15 scripts

1 Like

why would money as item be exploitable, tf?

Cuz you can duplicate them in QB-Inventory through trunk of car. When you disconnected internet while u holded item. It bugged and give u two items. But it seems to be fixed. Today I tested it, but I’m not best bugger :sweat_smile:

Does anyone have a similar script for ESX?

did you ever fix this? im trying to get it to work can you help?

2 Likes

You have to pay for a subscription for this?

1 Like

esx already has money as item lmao

what about depositing to bank ect? curious to know how that works out

1 Like

Loving the script way eaiser than fucking about with loads of code. Just one wee thing im having trouble getting a compatible money wash or adapting one. Has any one got one working with the script? :slight_smile:

We will release one right now :wink:

It works very well. You can see it here https://youtu.be/StGvS2lHZ8I