[PAID] | [QBCORE] Money as Item

Do you want to use money like item?
This script offers you to manage your money as item. Create item in QB-Core and use it like a money. This script makes your item to work like money.

• (IT’S HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED TO USE MONEY AS ITEM. THERE ARE MANY OPTIONS TO EXPLOIT THEM, THROUGH INVENTORY AND ETC.)
    QB-Inventory had bug where you could duplicate items through trunk of car when you disconnected internet, but it seems to be fixed in new versions of Inventory.

Configuration

Features

• Resmon > 0.00ms
  • Configurable > locale/language, config (item)
  • 0 Threads
  • Easy-to-Configure!

We are using Asset Escrow system

Buy on :shopping_cart: TEBEX

This script is a part of Basic script package

Code accessible No
Subscription based Yes
Lines (approximately) 122
Requirements QB-Core, oxmysql
Support Yes

youre charging people for this???

Yeah, I tried this script what you sent, but it didn’t work properly. It works only in half way. So I made it by my own and my is workable and in future I want to make it more secure to avoid exploiting of money.

you can modify it as needed to fit to the new qbcore if needed and matter of fact give me about a day or two to to fix this up

1 Like

Not everybody is so handy

So you’re charging money for something that can be exploited currently?

Yeah It is exploitable trough inventory if they didn’t fixed that bug. Every item could be duplicated. This bug was in qb-inventory, if they fixed it, this script shouldn’t be exploitable. If they didn’t fixed it. It is still exploitable. And BTW it is part of package so I think people aren’t suffer such a big loss. I would like to add to this package above +10 - +15 scripts

why would money as item be exploitable, tf?

Cuz you can duplicate them in QB-Inventory through trunk of car. When you disconnected internet while u holded item. It bugged and give u two items. But it seems to be fixed. Today I tested it, but I’m not best bugger :sweat_smile:

Does anyone have a similar script for ESX?