[PAID] [QBCore] Join Tutorial & Test

[QB] Join Tutorial & Test

Tired of cheaters or people who think they’re on GTA: Online? This join tutorial and test will help you filter the players before they join! This way only players who know the rules and truly want to play on your server will be able to play!

:bulb:Features

• A short ‘tutorial’ to introduce the player to the server rules and the way things work
  • A test which the player has to pass with at least the passing mark in order to play (1 time only test)
  • An option to allow the player to play on the server for 1 hour (can be changed in config) before taking the test
  • An option for players who’ve played on RolePlay servers their entire life, to skip the tutorial and go straight to the test
  • Kick the player if they fail the test 3 times (can be changed in config)

:bulb:Requirements / Dependencies

Price: £9.50 + Taxes

Tebex: BUY HERE! | Preview

This resource uses the Escrow system!
Code is accessible Parcial (Config & HTML)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 872
Requirements qb-core, oxmysql
Support Yes
More resources:
Placeable Safes - vRP/ ESX / QB
NPC Taxi - vRP/ ESX / QB
Licences Tests - vRP/ ESX / QB
Join Tutorial & Test - vRP / ESX / QB
Mining Job - vRP / ESX / QB
NPC Store Hold Up - vRP / ESX / QB
Nails - vRP / ESX / QB
[vRP] Modern Hud [OS]
1 Like

hello, good, I have a problem with the script since I have a multicharacyer and as soon as I enter it comes out I don’t know if you have a discord for support

Hi, the script was made and tested with the multicharacter script.

Since I can’t seem to be able to post my Discord username, go to https://junkbox.tebex.io/ and my Discord is on the main page.

Ok, thank you very much, now I’ll look at it and I’ll send you a DM

I tried to send you a message but I couldn’t. My name is Oscar when you can, accept it and I’ll give you all the information there